2

Hermione POV
Hermione sat and waited for Draco to show up. Her heart felt like a ticking time bomb. She heard footsteps behind me. She stood up, legs like jelly. He walked up behind her and grabbed her waist from behind. He turned me around and grabbed my hand.

"I knew you'd come crawling back to me." Draco said. He leaned in and kissed Hermione. She melted at the touch of his lips. She loved how he tasted. The taste of peppermint filled her mouth as she opened it letting Draco in. She pulled away.

"Draco we really need to talk." Draco sat down beside her.

"Is there something between Pansy and you?" Hermione asked biting her lip. Draco's eyes dulled at Pansy's name.

"Draco..." He looked at her tears weld in his eyes. Hermione felt a pang of guilt.

"Draco I only ask because I need to know what we are." A blush goes across his face.

"Whatever you want us to be." He leaned in again.

"I have to go now." He whispered in Hermione's ear. She looked at him and nodded.

Ginny POV
Ginny was in shock. She wasn't expecting it to be Draco Malfoy. She ran way back up to the castle. She didn't wanna tell Hermione she saw her. But she couldn't hide it forever.

Ginny walked into the Gryffindor common room and sat beside Harry and Ron.

"What's up with you?" Harry asked. Ginny almost chocked thinking about Hermione and Draco.

"Uhm nothing I'm fine." Harry looked at her. Hermione came in moments after.

"Hermione where have you been?" Ron asked. Hermione but her lip.

"No where I'll just be going up to bed now." Without another word Hermione followed by Ginny went up to bed.

"Okay Hermione what up." Hermione looked at Ginny.

"What do you mean?" She asked hesitantly.

"You know what I mean. Between you and Draco." Hermione's eyes opened wide.

"How do you know about that?" Ginny looked at her blankly.

"Hermione..."

"Ginny I don't know what to do. I don't know what I feel about him. "

Hermione sobbed. "It's alright." Ginny hugged her.

"Ginny will you please not tell the boys." Ginny nodded her head.

-The next day-

Hermione POV

Hermione walked down to the corridor toward the library and saw pansy and Draco. She looked at Draco and he looked at her with sad eyes.

"Meet me at the room of requirement." She mouthed and walked off. She got to the roo of requirement and Draco was already there.

"How?" Hermione said. Draco chuckled

"I can apparate you know." Draco said pulling Hermione closer by her waist. He kissed her soft lousious lips and slipped his tounge in her mouth at first chance. He moved to her neck sucking and nibbling her pale skin. He  moved his hands up her shirt unhooking her bra and Hermione slipped it down her arms and threw it on the floor.

"Draco..." She trailed off. Draco gave her a wicked smile. He knew what she was saying. He deepened the kiss making her moan from the back of her throat. Draco slipped Hermiones shirt over her head and unbuttoning and taking off his. He laid her down on the bed and she ran her hand down his chest meeting the button of his pants.

Draco attacked her neck again sucking harder and harder as he moved down to her chest. He stopped to nibble and suck on her nipple then continued down her body. He licked her stomach and pulled her pants down revealing her already soaked self. He looked at it then back at her. Hermione looked away and put her hands in Draco hair slightly pushing down on his head. He cleaned up the precum and sucked in as he moved his lips over her tender clit. She let out a deep moan telling Draco she wanted more. He bit her fold then slipped his tounge inside her. He sucked in making her legs shake.

Draco grabbed her hips pulling her closer to his face so he could get more. He hummed and moaned and Hermione threw her head back and arched her back pulling his hair and letting out a loud moan. "Draco! F-fuck me please!" She screamed and Draco yanked his pants down and slammed inside her. Hermione screamed in ecstasy and Draco didn't give her anytime to adjust. He started thrusting harder and harder making her release her warm juices on him.

"F-fuck draco!! Ohh!!"

"Oh!! 'mione"

Draco went deeper making Hermione orgasm and released on him for a third time. Draco released his warm seed inside her and removed himself from her. He kissed Hermione hungrily on the lips and moved back down to her clit licking the inside of her thighs. He wanted Hermione to get a taste of herself so he sucked at licked as much as he could and kissed her lips running his tounge with hers. Hermione moaned. She did taste pretty good, she had to admit. Draco laid next to her cuddling up with her and falling asleep.

][][][][[][][][][][][][][][[][][[][][]

Heyy sorry. This last half of this chapter didn't save and I just realised it so I had to rewrite it... sorry chapter three was confusing but I fixed it. Hope you like it.

Kitten out <3