11

Hermione POV

Hermione and Ron ran back to the Gryffindor common room and walked in right after the other Ron and Hermione left.

"Well, did it work?" Harry stood up.

"Well, I'm not sure yet." Hermione pulled out parchment.

Meet me at the lake in 30 minuets.

Hermione put a charm on it and it floated away.

"Come on, we need to go to the lake." Ron and Harry nodded and they left out of the common room.

They walked toward the lake and they passed Blaise and Pansy. Pansy shot a look at Hermione and Ron looked at Blaise, who had on a slight blush. Ton looked away and kept walking. Harry pulled Hermione by the arm and they continued to the lake.

They sat at the lake and heard footsteps. Hermione stood up and turned around.

She saw Draco and ran and gave him a hug. He hugged her back and she kissed his lips completely ignoring everyone around them.

"Hermione" Draco laughed "You act like a died." Hermione smiled.

"I'm not aloud to kiss you?" Draco cupped her face.

"You're always aloud to kiss me." Draco kissed her nose and looked up. "I didn't know you brought them." Draco looked at Hermione.

"We just wanted to see if you were still alive. And since you are we will be going then." Harry and Ron walked away.

-time skip-

Draco and Hermione laid together by a tree. Draco played with a lock of Hermiones hair and she drew little circles on his other hand. Hermione smiled.

"What are you smiling for?"

"I'm just thinking."

"May I know what about?"

"When you first kissed me."

Draco smiled. "Yeah. It was right here under this same tree."

Hermione looked up at Draco and meet his eyes. She still got butterflies when she saw him. A blush spread across her face and at the same time they connected their lips. This kiss was like the first one they ever had but had more passion. Draco opened his mouth and Hermione slipped her tounge in. She moved her tounge around his mouth and bit his lips. He let out a moan telling Hermione he was letting his gaurd down.

"H-hermione, n-not here." He panted.

Hermione nodded her head and got up.

"Hey, meet me in the room of requirement tonight." Hermione nodded her head and smiled kissing him and leaving.

Hermione sat next to Ginny in charms .

"So are you and Draco good?" Hermione gave Ginny a confused look.

"Why wouldn't we be?"

"You know, because he cheated on you with Pansy."

"Ginny, that's over. Plus I'm sure pansy put him up to it."

Ginny rolled her eyes and went back to her work. When the bell rang Hermione walked to the common room where she meet Ginny, Ron and Harry and Neville. They were all looking at her.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Hermione looked at them all.

" 'mione, you are wanted in the room of requirement right about now." Ginny said. Hermione blushed a deep shade of crimson.

"So, I should go." Hermione walked out and toward the room of requirement.

She walked in and saw Draco looking at his left arm.

"I'm sorry hermione. Im really sorry."  Tears filled his eyes.

"Draco it's okay, you know I've forgiven you. You know I love you. I always have."

She moved his head so he was looking at her. She kissed his tears away and then kisses his lips.
"You always know what to say to make it better." Draco smiled.

"I will always love you." She smiled. "Why did you wanna meet me here right now? I thought you wanted to meet after supper?" Draco smirked.

"I couldn't wait." He pulled her into a heated kiss.

Hermione let out a light moan which turned Draco on. He lifted her up and laid her on the bed and undid her shirt and pants taking both off. Draco undid his shirt and kissed her neck leaving fresh love marks. He caressed her breast through the soft material of her bra.

He leaves hot kisses down her body then pulls her panties off with his teeth speading her legs revealing Hermiones very wet lady. Draco licked his lips and started slowly licking her clit. Hermione arched her  back and moaned. She put her hands in Dracos hair and Draco kissed and licked the inside of her thighs. Draco moved up and kissed Hermione on her lips and without warning shoved himself inside Hermione and she screamed in ecstasy.

Draco thruster harder and harder. Hermione bit her lip trying to keep it in. She couldn't she let out a scream and scratched Draco back. Draco pushed In further and shot his hot juices in her.

"D-draco fa-faster, h-h-harder p-pl-please!"

Draco smirked and pushed in hard. Hermione felt a knot in her stomach and released all over Draco making it easier for him to move within her. Draco pulled out and licked up everything off Hermione and kissed her stomach licking all the way between her breasts then attacking her left nipped biting and sucking with feeling the other with his hand. Hermione and Draco grinded their hips together and Hermione bit and sucked on dracos neck making him moan loudly.

Draco shoved in Hermione again and made her cum again. He pulled out and collapsed by her side.

----------------------------------

Hey everyone thanks you so much for all the reads. Thanks. Here is chapter 11, 12 coming soon.

Kitten out<3