12

Draco POV

Draco walked along the hallway up to the astronomy tower where he was to meet Hermione. He had butterflies for some reason. Maybe it was because she was amazing. He loves it when she scrunched her nose when she was thinking. She often did this as she was always thinking. But the thing that he loved most about her was her smile. The way it drew him in. She could pull him in with a single glance. He wanted her so much and he loved her. The only thing he was scared of was his father. What would he say if he knew. A pureblood in love with a mudblood. Of course Draco didn't believe in that stereotype any more but his father was a different story.

He walked into the tower and didn't see Hermione. But his father.

"Father? What are you doing here?"

"Oh hello Draco. " Lucius said in low mean voice. "It's nice to see you again. How is everything going with the mudblood?" Draco was shocked at these words. He didn't know how to tell his father.

"Guessing you know then." Draco said. His voice harsh and his eyes cold. Lucius turned around and Draco saw Hermione being held by her neck in lucius' hand. Hermione looked at draco with very sad eyes. Tears streaming down her face, slightly whimpering.

"I'll give you two options." Lucius said.

"Let her go father. She doesn't deserve any of this." Draco yelled.

"I WILL NOT HAVE MY SON FUCKING A MUDBLOOD! ITS AGAINST EVERYTHING I EVER TAUGHT YOU!!" Lucius screamed clutching Hermione tighter.

"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. IM IN LOVE WITH HER AND NOTHING WILL-" Draco got cut off by Lucius. Draco fell to the ground in excruciating pain. Lucius stopped.

"I w-would d-die f-f-for her." Draco said holding his stomach.

Hermione got out of Lucius' arms and ran to Draco. She grabbed his hand and helped him up off the ground.

YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU NO GOOD MUDBLOOD!" Lucius flew out of the window and disappeared into the blackening sky.

-time skip-

Hermione sat next to Draco in the hospital wing, his body limp, but not lifeless. She looked at him. He was cute. The way his white hair complimented his gray complexion. His long face. She loved it all. The shape of his lips and the way the felt. The cold hitting her warm skin sending shivers down her spine. She loved it. She loved him. The thing she really loved most about him was his laugh. She loved hearing it. Every time she did it was like the opposite of a dementor. His laugh bring happiness.

"Thought I'd find you here" a familiar voice sounded.

"Where else would I be?" Hermione didn't turn around or anything.

"So you really do love him then?" He sounded upset.

"Of course I love him, he hasn't given me a reason not to." Hermione said in a rude tone.

" he hates mudblood ads, deatheater, shall I go on. Hermione there's loads of reasons to hate him."

"This is about the kiss isn't it?" Hermione turned around her eyes meeting Ron cold ones.

"What else would it be about? Didn't it mean anything to you?" Ron yelled.

"Of course it didn't mean anything. Ronald can't you see, I don't love you. And I wanna be your friend and all but you're making it really difficult because you just don't know when to stop!" Hermione yelled and sat back down. His heart seemed to break. He looked at the floor.

"Okay well I'm sorry you feel that way." He walked out.

"Ron, wait." It was to late. Ron was gone and now Hermione was torn between to different people she cared deeply for.

She sat on Dracos bed and cried. She didn't know how to feel. She looked at Draco and held his hand. She placed a note in it and left.

Hermione sat in her four-poster bed and stared at the ceiling. She could hear the laughs coming from down in the common room. They were having fun. It sounded like truth or dare. She decided to go down and play. She had nothing better to do.

She walked down the he stairs and got many looks from her friends.

"Hey Hermione. Wanna play?"

-------------------

Sorry leaving the chapter there😁
Hope you like it.
13 coming soon
Vote/comment

Kitten out<3