Today is the day part 2

Camila p.o.v
I'm waiting for Lauren at the front yard of the school when I see her Ariana the HBT(head bitch in charge).

"What's up dyke" I just roll my eyes and try to walk away but her friends crowd around me.

"Were do you think your going bitch". I stayed quite.

"Staying quiet hu you were Always pussy" she raised her hand to hit me and I braised myself.

"Hey what are you doing" I hear a voice say that sounded a bit familiar but I don't really know.

Lauren's p.o.v
As I'm walking to meet Camila I see a bunch of girls circling around one girl. So I go to help I see the head girl go to hit the girl in the middle.

"Hey what do you think your doing". The head girl turns around.

"Trying to teach fagbello over here a lesson what's it to you".

"Leave her alone"

"Why should I oh you must be New because you wouldn't be sticking up for this stupid lesbian if you weren't". I look over to the girl and see the most beautiful brown eyes ever the brown eyes that I have been waiting To see for a long time in person.

"Hello" she snaps me out for my  stare.

"I said you shouldn't be standing up for this ugly fag" that's it I pushed her up against a tree.

"Don't ever talk about her like that" I can see the fear in her eyes.

"Ok whatever let's go guys".

I turn to see Camila still on the floor crying. "Hey hey it's ok you don't have To listen to them" i try to tell her.

"No lolo their right I'm just and ugly fag you shouldn't have stood up for me". I can't believe anyone would tell the most beautiful girl ever this and make her feel so insecure.

"Hey look at me you are not ugly oh are beautiful inside and out don't let them tell that and you are one of the smartest people I know".

"It's ok lolo you don't have To lie maybe you should just go with Ariana and her gang you way to cool and beautiful to be hanging out with someone like me I'm just a loser no one would ever want a loser "

"What no way that is not true no one is perfect but you are very close to it".

"And Camz I....I like you". She looked up really quickly and had a confused look on her face "You like me like like like me or as a friend". Here it comes "Camz I like like you it's ok if you don't feel the sa-"

She cut me off by smashing our lips together.

A/n I know this is going really fast I wrote this a long time ago idk 😂