Seriously

"laure-"my jaw drops to the floor when I see who it is "Hey Camila"

*****

" w-what are you doing here" I ask my voice really nervous.

"Relax Cabello I came here to tell you some stuff is I'm kinda here cause you little girlfriend broke my nose"

"Yeah I can see she fucked you up bad" I say and I see her jaw clench.

  "Look I'm not here to talk about her plus I told her I would leave you alone and i will but i have to tell you something first".

she looks nevous something I have never seen her look "im just gonna go right out and say it".

"I-I like you Cabello no acctualy I think im in love with you"my jaw dropped once more thats not good sure I liked her but I think I love Lauren and plus I liked her a long time ago before I found out what kid of person she is.

"so why did you bully me"

"because I didnt want any of my friends to think that im a freak but I dont care any more just give me a chance" she says grabbing my hand.

"no.....no I will not give you a chance you treated me like shit and me and Lauren are finally getting some where I can't have you ruin that I will not giving you a chance" she kissed me but I pulled back so fast. "what is wrong with you"

"look i didnt realize i had feelings for you until that Lauren girl came along I mean what does she have that I don't".

"maybe its because she doesn't bully me and maybe its because she treats me like a princess instead of a piece of trash on the floor or maybe its because I love her she is the most kind and amazing person ever" i take a deep breath. "you will never be half the women she is so I will never ever give you a chance. How about you go and bully someone because I am done with your shit get out". I slapped her right across the face and she left.

she was crying but I dont care im going to ask Lauren to be my girlfriend today she's who I want and im not gonna let her go. I have to tell her Ariana kissed me because I can't... no I won't lose her over something so stupid or should I say someone.

Narrator P.O.V

little did camila know Lauren was watching the whole thing she while she had a big smile on her face because Camila said she loved her she loved her to. but she wanted to kill Ariana for kissing her girl.

hm her girl she liked the sound of that.

A/n this is trash😭😭