The healing

Camila P.O.V

I have been crying for hours the tears are starting to stain my shirt. I thought she was the one the one I was going to marry. I have to get her back its not like I cant live without her.....I can I just don't want to.

I love her I want her she's my drug that I cant help but keep using because I'm already addicted. I hear a knock at the door I get up whip my tears with my hands and walk over to the door and open it. I saw the one person I never wanted to see again

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ariana"

"hey um so" she stops mid sentence "have you been crying" I just nod she pulls me into a hug I know should push her away but I just cry into her shoulder.

we stay there like that for a while before she speaks up "what happened"

Needing someone to vent to I end up telling her everything about what just happened.

"Its ok babe don't-"

when she was going to gonna keep talking Lauren came bursting through the door. "Camz what the hell why haven't you-" she stops talking

"What's going on"

"you shouldn't be here Lauren" Ariana says

"Excuse me Camz is MY girlfriend" she says emphasizing the word my.

I look at her with a puzzled look on my face "wait but you broke up with me"

Lauren gives me a confused look " what Camz I never did that I would never do that"

"you did and I have the messages to prove it" I say while Ariana is standing in front of me blocking me from seeing Lauren.

I push her out of the way "Lo you told me you found someone else that was better and you never liked me"

"W-wh-what Camz you know I would never say anything like that Camz... I- I love you" I pull out my phone and go to text messages and hand her the phone.

she looks at it shocked "Camz this wasn't me no one is more beautiful and more amazing than you at all. you are the most special thing in this world there's is no one better and there never will be I love you so much more than you could ever imagine" I feel tears start to brim my eyes.

I look at Ariana and she looks angry, hurt, and mad all at the same time.

Ariana P.O.V

I see Camila with Lauren and it just sets all of these emotions off that's supposed to be me with her I got those Geeks to hack Laurens phone and send those texts for no reason. she belongs with me.

"Lo I love you too"

Alright that's it "are you serious right now" I say anger dripping from my voice. they both give me a confused look.

"After all those text that she sent after you crying for her for hours you forgive her just like that. you just cried in my arms for hours" I say rage dripping like venom the words spilling out like a water fall.

"Its wasn't me who sent those text" Lauren said.

"oh yeah right then who sent them the Casper the ghost" I say sarcastically.

"well someone did threaten me yesterday. they said if I didn't leave Camz they would do something" she said.

"really Camila your gonna forgive her just like that and you cant forgive me she said all those things to you and you honestly believe her" I say with jealousy in every word.

" yes I believe her and you know why because she has been there for me from the beginning, she is the most amazing person I have ever met, and she isn't a bitch to me. All in all SHE ISN'T YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD I LOVE HER NOT YOU " My heart shatters into a million pieces when she says that to me.

She did like me once and I let her slip " you know what I'm happy I sent those fake text to you it shows me his easily I can break this" I point in between them. "up I'm gonna make you see I'm better than Lauren I'm going to get you to love me like I love you"

"You sent those text I knew it you bitch" Lauren was going to lung at me but Camila stopped her.

"Ariana please just go and never come back".

I'm not letting her go that easily "I'm not letting you go that easily but I will leave and this isn't over". I finally leave thinking of a plan to get the girl I missed out on.

Camila P.O.V
"Lolo I-" she smashes our lips together not giving me enough time to talk she licks my bottoms lip asking for entrance witch I gladly grant.

As she starts exploring my mouth she disconnects out lips "Lo" I whine. "Ohhh" she starts sucking on my newly discovered sweet spot on my neck. Then she moves to my jaw line and other spots on my neck. She stops with a suddenly much to my dismay.

She looks me in my eye "your mine you got that mine and only mine"

"Only yours" I say slightly out of breath

I get up to look in my mirror " oh my god Lauren what am I supposed to tell my parents I look like I just got attacked by a beast" I say roughing all of the hickeys on my neck.

She just shrugs then she looks at me "I have some makeup in my bag that you can cover them up with but ONLY in front of your parents" she say looking at me with an indescribable look.

"Around anyone else those cannot be covered especially when your around grande. Since people don't seem to know that your with me I'm just going to have to start marking my territory where everyone can see.....and maybe even where only I can see" she flirts making me feel so hot and bothered. "now.....can we please cuddle" she ask with puppy dog eyes.

This girl can go from sexy to cute in an instant "fine"

"Yayyy" after a while of watching movies she looks at me "camzi"

"Yes baby" she gives me a peck on the lips "I love you" she makes me so happy.

"I love you to way more than you think". And we fall asleep cuddling

A/n update I don't really like drama.