Date

camila P.O.V

yes im finally out of that hell hole they call a hospital thank god. Plus today is my date with Lauren im so excited but I'm also nervous hope this goes good maybe she will ask me to be her girlfriend. Man would that be something.

"so dawg you ready for your date" Dinah asked shes been here for a while helping me pick out what to wear and doing my makeup.

"yeah I think so"

"man Lauser is gonna lose it when she sees you" i turned and looked at myself in the mirror I did look pretty good.

Camila's outfit~

Im so ready

Lauren P.O.V

Im so nervous I don't know what to do. "you ready" Normani asked

"honestly I don't know im so nervous what if she says no what if she doesn't like the date what i-"

"Laur Laur LAUREN" I stopped rambaling "your focusing on all of the negatives how about what if she does say yes or what if she loves the date you said it your self she told Ariana she lovd you now calm down"

"your right" I turned around and looked in the mirror.

Lauren's outfit~

Lets do this

****

I pulled up infront of Camilas house still nervous but feeling a little bit better ok lets do this. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

"Lauren hi" Camilas mom welcomed me in "hello Sinu"

"so what are you doing here mija" she asked I suddenly got more nervous.

  "oh im here to pick up Camila for a..a..a date" i braced myself

"oh ok"

"wait what"

"yeah but if you break my daughters heart I'll- mom can you not scare her off" i didn't even here what they said next because I was to busy focusing on the goddess in front of me.