Lucy

Lauren P.O.V

I'm sitting on my bed and I get up because I'm about to go see Camila when I hear the door bell.

I wonder who that could be. No one else is home so I have to get up.

"COMING" I yell

I open the door to see one person I never though I would see again "Lucy"

"Hey Laur" oh great just when things were going good

"What do you want" I say a little irritated

"can I come in"

"no whatever you have to say you don't need to come into my house to say it"

"look Laur its-"

"no hurry up and tell me I have somewhere to go".

"look i made a mistake the day of the party we did have a good time just give me a chance I really like you-" is she crazy

"no"

"come on Laur it was a mistake"

"im not givivng you another chance because I have a wonderful girlfriend and im very loyal to her and I love her" she looked confused.

"a girlfriend.....what"

"yeah thank you by the way if you didn't give me the wrong number I wouldn't have met the love of my life now run along go to a party and give someone else the wrong number BYE" i slam the door in her face and wait for her to leave.

****

"I pull up in front of Camilas house and knock on the door" the first thing I see is my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hi baby" she says giving me a quick peck on the lips

"hello beautiful"

We sat down "so guess who stopped by my house" she looks at me confused.

"Who"

"Lucy" she looked at me confused at first. That confused look then went into a jealous look.

"Wait the Lucy that gave you the wrong number" I nod my head.

"Oh what did she say"

"Just that she wanted me to give her another chance stuff like that"

"What did you say" she asked I know she's jealous and it's so cute.

"Oh nothing I just thanked her for helping me find the love of my life and she would never have a chance because I already have the women of my dreams you know stuff like that"

She looked so happy she just kissed me she put all her emotions into it. I love this girl so much

Thanks to LittleM_update for voting on all my chapters