Happy

I'm finally at the hospital I get to the waiting room. And I see Lauren's mom dad sister and brother there along with the girls.

"What what happened"

"Mila it's Lauren she's"

Camila's p.o.v

"She's up" Lauren's mom informs me I don't think I have smiled this big since Lauren's been in the coma.

"C-can I see her" I see a little tear slipping from my eye.

"Your the only one she wants to see right now" I turn to look at Dinah who's also smiling just like everybody else.

"Go ahead mija we'll be waiting" Lauren's mom says giving me a reassuring smile

I walk through the all to familiar hall ways but this time smiling.

smiling I walk into the room to see a surprised but happy Lauren.

"CAMZ I missed you so much" I chuckle at her enthusiasm. "I missed you I missed you so much and I could hear every word you said to me" I blushed at the fact that she heard everything but right now all I need is her in my arms and to feel her.

I walk up to her and hug her we just stay there for a moment hugging each other enjoying each other's company.

"I missed you so much babygirl" I bring her a big passionate kiss. I missed her lips so much there my drug and I'm addicted. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip.

Without a hesitation she opens her mouth. I move up to the bed and throw my legs around her to straddle her without breaking the kiss.

But the second I do that she flinches and we instantly break the kiss.

"Oh my goodness baby I'm so sorry" I say quickly getting off her. Shaking.

"It's ok it's ok baby don't worry" she says picking my head up so we look at each other she grabs my hand and gently intertwines our fingers making me immediately calm down.

"I missed you so much lo you don't even understand I was a mess without you without your touch your kiss your eyes your-"

I was cut off by her smashing out lips together.

I'm so happy she finally awake.

A/n not my best chapter hopefully it will get better I figured I would put y'all out of your misery and update ❤️❤️ love y'all having an amazing day uh beautiful people ❤️