Lern and Camz

Camz- LERNNNNNNN

Lolo- whos Lern

Camz- you

Lern- but I liked when you call me Lolo

Camz- your Lern and Lolo now can you come to the hospital I'm boreddddd!!

Lern- fine

Camz- thanksssss

*******

On my way to the Hospital I stopped to get Camz some flowers and candy. I get out of my car and go to the other side to get the flowers and candy when I feel a tap on my shoulders.

"oh hi Ms.cabello"

"hi Lauren I just wanted to ask you a question about to Camila" well now I'm nervous

"oh ok" I say with a shaky voice.

"So how well do you know Camila" her mom asks

"um I've known her for a while so I would say very good".

"ok well I have to see you later Lauren".

"bye" as I get the flowers and candy out of the car I hear Camila's mom again.

"Oh and Lauren"

"yes"

"you should ask my daughter out already I can see that you care for her and she really likes you so you should tell her already all I hear is Lauren this and Lauren that just put the pour girl out of her misery" I give a slight giggle.

"Ok Ms.Cabello"

"Oh and call me Sinu Ms.Cabello sounds old"

"Ok bye Sinu"

"Bye"

When I get to the door of Camila's room I stop there and think. Maybe I should just ask her out I mean I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me but I'm want to do this in a more romantic way.

"Hi camzi" I say giving her the best smile that I can. "Hi Lern" she smiled with that smile that i have waited all day to see.

"sooooo I have some questions for you (A/n no pun intended)

"Oh and these are for you" I say giving her the flowers and candy. her smile gets really big "Thank you so much LOLO" I laugh at her enthusiasm. I sit at the end of the hospital bed.

"Ok so I still need to ask you those questions"

"Ok ask away" she says sitting paying very close attention.

"number one - did you hear about what happened at school?" I move closer to her

"number two - if you didn't would you like to know and finally?" i move even closer

"number three - would you like to go on a date with me ?" I say moving so close that I could feel her breath on my lips.

Her smile gets bigger if that's even possible and I find it so cute.

"No yes and" she kisses me with so much passion our lips move in sync I love this feeling every time we kiss I feel butterfly's erupt in my stomach I nibble on her bottom lip and lightly suck on it and heard her moan I pulled away

"So is that a yes ?" I say smiling like a idiot.

"of course you idiot"

"so what happened at school"

"Ummm so I don't think your gonna have to be dealing with Ariana". she looked at me with a what do you mean face. then her faced turned to into a shocked face.

"what did you do"

"Ok so I may have hit her a few times but don't worry only a few bruises and maybe a black eye and abrokennose but that's it"

"A broke nose Lauren really do you honestly think that that's going to make her stay away from me what happens when your not with me"

I didn't even think of that "she had it coming she put you in the hospital she hurt you I was not gonna let you get hurt" I say a little hurt

"Lo what happens when we aren't together she is capable of more than just putting me in the hospital"

" look I didn't think the only thing on my mind was what she did to you how she hurt you and how I had to protect you I'm sorry please I will do anything I will walk you to every class but she had it coming camz"

she looked sad I broke my promise to keep a smile on her face I'm a terrible person. "Its ok Lo I'm just scared". I look straight into her mesmerizing eyes.

"I will never let anything happen to you ok". she nods her head

"Now lay down I'm gonna go get you some food"

"ok" she says laying back I give her a quick peck on the cheek and walk out

Camila P.O.V

As I'm waiting for Lauren to come back I hear a knock at the door

"laure-"my jaw drops to the floor when I see who it is

"Hey Camila"

cliff hanger dun dun dun