Tragic

Camila P.O.V

Today me and Lauren decided to stay home and just watch some movies. Man do I love her she's always there for me when I need her.

I just wonder how did I get so lucky I haven't been this happy since....well never I have never been this happy she just makes me feel these things that I can't explain.

Man I'm in deep

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the door bell ring.

I fix my hair and go to the door when I opened it I am tackled into a hug. When I felt the familiar arms wrap around me I immediately wrap my arms around her.

My lovely girlfriend I'll never get used to saying that.

"Hello mi amor" she gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hi baby" I say looking up at her giving her a big smile.

"I was wondering if we could go to the supermarket real quick to go get some snacks" she ask me.

And I nod my head "let me just go get my stuff" I run and end up falling I hear laughter behind me.

She walks up to me and helps me up "your so clumsy baby" she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"It's not funny Lolo I could have gotten hurt" I cross my arms and pretend to be mad when really I'm not because it's happened so many times.

"Come on baby it was funny you can't lie and you know I love you" she says wrapping her arms around me once again.

"Fine but only if I can get ice cream" I say she gives me a small giggle and nods her head.

"Of course only the best for mi amor" she kisses my temple and the feeling lingers there for a while. Just like it always does.

"Come on" we get to the car and she opens the door for me "after you my lady"j she says giving me her best British accent.

"Thank you madam" I say giving my best British accent.

"Get in ya goofball" she says giving me a smile and a small chuckle in the process.

---
"What kind of ice cream do you want babe" Lauren ask me.

"Uhh do they have banana" she takes a minute to look scanning all the shelves like if it was her mission to find it.

Her tongue pokes out just like it always does when she is concentrating and it is the most adorable thing ever.

"No sorry baby's how about chocolate for you and vanilla for me" I think for a second.

"Ehh why not after all chocolate is right after bananas" I look around and make sure that we have everything after she grabs the ice cream.

"Ok we give everything" we walk up to the register and see her.

Ariana she's paying for her stuff to. "Come on Lo lets go to a different register.

We get on the line and when we finish paying for our stuff I turn around and Ariana is no longer there guess she finished.

"Come on baby" Lauren says grabbing the bags and then grabbing my hand and to intertwine them.

We get to the car and out everything in the trunk. When we turn around we see Ariana "hello Camila"

I see Lauren about to walk up to her but I grab her arm. "She's not worth it Lolo just come on".

"Yeah Lolo do what your girlfriend says" Ariana says in a mocking tone.

"Come on babe"

"You don't deserve her" Ariana says "oh and you do" Lauren's says obviously mad.

"Maybe not. But she's just a self centered bitch"

"What did you just call her" I fee Lauren's hands clench.

"A bitch"

"That's it" she runs at Ariana but before she can do anything I hear a loud bang and I see Lauren's body on the floor.

A/n sorry jk not really

I don't proof read so sorry for typos

What's your favorite song from fifth harmony's new album mine is bridges