Revenge

I'm at school because my mom forced me to because I already missed 3 days of school. I really do not feel like being bothered today.

First period went by pretty quick. Second period was the the same and third and fourth till it was finally time for lunch the perfect time for me to get my revenge.

As I wait for Ariana I scroll back through the old conversations me and camz had. Then I hear Ariana gossiping and bragging to her little minions.

I walk up to them. "What do you want" Ariana says.

"I'd like to talk to you..alone"

She looks at all her minions and nods for them to walk away.

"What would u like t-" before she can finish her sentence I punch her square in the face.

"Crazy bi-" then I punch her again

"This is for camz" I kick her in the stomach then go back to hitting her I don't remember exactly how many time I hit her I just blacked out.

All I can remember is someone pulling me off her and seeing blood and an unconscious ariana on the floor.

***

After everything happened they took Ariana to nurses office then had to bring her to the hospital because apparently I broke he nose but eh she deserved it.

"Hey dawg u must be Lauren I mean you look like her from the pictures I've seen"

I turn to face her "ahh yup that's me and you must be the famous Dinah Jane"

"That's me the coolest person you'll ever meet... you know what you did today that was pretty bad ass usually I'm the only one that ever stands up for Mila it's good to have someone by my side"

"Yea-" I was cut off by the principals voice.

"Lauren jagure" always pronouncing it wrong freaking white people. (No shot at white people 😂)

"Well Lauren we're gonna have to suspend you for two weeks"

"WHAT two weeks Ariana got 3 days and she did way worse to Camila then just a broken nose"

"Watch your tone with me young lady now this discussion is over and no back sass or I won't hesitate to make it three"

I pick up my bag walk out and slam the door two weeks my ass.