Camila's revenge

I walk up to Arianas house. She went to jail for one night and they let her out because her parents were able to pay for her bail.

the girls keep texting me so I check my phone.

Cheechee🙄😍💗- chanch where the hell are you were at the hospital

Cheechee🙄😍💗- CHANCHO

Cheechee🙄😍💗-MILA

Cheechee🙄😍💗- KARLA CAMILA CABELLO ESTRABAO IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP YOUR DANM PHONE WHEN I SEE YOU I WILL KILL YOU

Cheechee🙄😍💗- cheech please answer me I'm worried please

————

Allysus🙏🙏- mila where the heck are you

Allysus🙏🙏- I'm worried sick mila come on just answer

Allysus🙏🙏-you cant ignore Jesus

Allysus🙏🙏-I though that would make you laugh

Allysus🙏🙏-just answer please we're all hurt just please answer we're worried about you

————

Mani🐻 - mila Dinah is worried sick just answer is any of us please

Mani🐻- come on please

Mani🐻- please mila I'm begging you

Mani🐻- just shoot us a text saying that your ok

Mani🐻- anything

————

Group chat

Mila 🍌- guys I'm fine I just have to handle some business

....

I knock on the door. A lady maybe 50 open the door it must be her mom. "Oh hello sweetie are you one of Ariana's friends"

"Yeah Is she here"

"ARIANA YOU HAVE A FRIEND HERE TO SEE YOU" she yells out.

She comes down stairs I can see the smirk on her face.

"Well would you look who it is mom me and Camila are gonna go and.....talk" oh man I wanna smack that smirk right off her face.

We walk away from her house. "So did you finally realize who's better for you". I just keep walking until we finally make it to where I wanted.

An abandoned cabin. "Oh I see you wanna take things fast I like it" we walk into the cabin.

She went in first when she turns around I punch her right in the face. "What the fuck was that for".

"Oh that that's for Lauren" I punch her a second time this time harder. "That one was for making me feel like trash all these years.

Another one."that's for putting me I the hospital". Again "for Lauren again.

I punch her and kick her so many times for everything I just can't control it.

"Stop...p-please s-s-s-st-stt-stop" I take a clear look at her she has a black eye. Her nose is probably broken. There's blood coming out of her nose to cuts everywhere one her face.

"You did this to yourself you hurt her she is in a coma because of you. She might not wake up because of you. Im bullied because of You. I hate my self because of you. It's all because of you" I knee her right in the face.

"Why"

"I-it's b-b-ecause I l-l-l-love you sh-she doe-doesn't deser-ve -yo-your l-ove" she says trying to catch her breath.

If I wasn't sure about her nose be broken before I'm definitely sure about it now.

"No don't give me that I love You bull shit you don't because you wanna know what love is. Love is Trying to understand that person. Love is supporting the person no matter what. Love is wanting the person to be happy even if it's not you making them happy. Love is putting their needs before your. Their feelings before yours. Love is being able to give everything up for that person no matter what weather it be popularity, your free time, even your emotions. Love is wanting to see that person smile and wanting the only tears they shed be from happiness or from laughing to much. That's what love is.

Love is not laughing in their face when they say something stupid. Love is not telling the person there worth nothing or a piece of shit. It's not making that person feel bad about them selves or hurting them physically and mentally".

I look at her her eyes are dripping with tears.
"You wanna know how I know you don't love me because you never treated me like Lauren you treated me like shit now you are gonna get treated like shit.

I take a marker and shirts on her arms and face.

Monster

Not able to love

Dream killer

Hater

bully

I write in the one spot left on her forehead for everyone to see I shot Lauren Jauregui

And I walk out feeling like a monster. But also feeing a bit....relieved I no I could get arrested for what I just did but it was for Lauren.

I feel my pocket vibrate

Cheechee🙄😍💗- mila get to the hospital now
....

I'm finally at the hospital I get to the waiting room. And I see Lauren's mom dad sister and brother there along with the girls.

"What what happened"

"Mila it's Lauren she's

A/n dun dun dun cliffhanger 😲😲 stay tuned to find out what happens next on *dramatic pause for more effect* text me camren

Have a good day love y'all❤️❤️

P.s any predictions of what might happen next also if you want to be featured in one of the texting chapters comment what you want your nick name to be and I'll try to do as many as I can