Ariana

a/n I have nothing against Ariana Grande she is an amazing singer and I actually like her music just incase let the story resume.........

Camila P.O.V

as I hear the bell I get up right away from my seat I can't wait to see Lauren. so I start to walk to her class so I can walk with her even though its almost on the other side of the school.

"hey dawg we going to eat lunch right why are you walking this way".

"I'm going to eat lunch with Lauren today I'm walking to her class" I say.

"ohh can I walk with Camren".

"First of all what the heck is a Camren and secondly no I want to spend time with Lauren alone"

she huffs "first of all Camren is Camila and Lauren combined you know CAM-ila and lau-REN and secondly fine but in exchange since I'm helping I want Camren babies"

"really Cheech let me walk BYEEEEEE" I say as I keep walking.

the hallways are almost completely clear I'm almost at Lauren's class. uh oh the one person who can ruin this for me.

"what's up dyke"

"what do you want Ariana"

"where's your little girlfriend"

"she's not my girlfriend" I say my voice shaking with fear because I see some of her friends surrounding us.

"well I know she's not here to protect you soooo...."

and out of know where I feel a fist come in contact with my face. my face starts to throb as I hold it.

"thought you could get your girlfriend to save you not today" then I feel a punch to my stomach as I go falling to the ground. then a kick straight to my ribs.

and then multiple kicks and punches all around my body I start to feel blood coming out of my nose and some from my head.

"HEY" even though my vision is blurry I can see everyone run away.

"Camz, camz, CAMILA" then everything goes dark.

a/n thanks to @burritoislife1892 for giving me the idea for this chapter. hope you have a great 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!