Norminah Date

Dinah P.O.V

I walked up to the front door of Normani's house. it looked really nice on the outside.

ok Dinah you got this lets go

I knock on the door.

"hey Dinah" Normani greets me but I just stand there she looks so amazing I just...I cant. She looks like a...goddess. How in the world does this beautiful women say yes to going on a date with me.

"uhhh h-hey" I give her a weird wave.

(Normani's  outfit)

(Normani's  outfit)

she just looks amazing. "you look beautiful" I told her.

"you too you are even more beautiful in person" she told me my heart started to race and I had a whole lot of butterflies in my stomach.

(Dinah's outfit)

"you ready " I say

"yeah"

the whole night was amazing we were laughing and goofing around. After a while I got less nervous and finally able to speak full sentences. She just made me feel so relaxed.

right now were laying on the hood of my car her head on my shoulder with a blanket that I brought just incase and were watching the sun set.

"This day was fun" Normani says.

"hell yeah cause I planned it" I laugh

she giggles "yeah" the sun sets and I turn to look at her. were just staring at each others eyes when I see her start to lean in.

We were so close that I could feel her breath on my lips.

Almost

Almost

That's it I can't do it.

At the last minute I pulled her In for a hug.

Uhhhhh god Dinah how stupid can you be.

When we pull apart she looks at me awkwardly. Then she starts to look up at the sky.

"Uhh it's getting pretty late we should starting heading back" I say still mad at myself.

"Yeah your right"

The whole car ride back We didn't say anything I kept quiet and so did she. We finally pull up to her house.

"Thank you for taking me out Dinah it was...a great night"

"Your welcome anything for a queen like you"

We both start to giggle.

"Hey how about we go out on Saturday I have this really cool place that I would love to show you" she's says to me.

"And this time I'm paying for everything" she says.

"Fine but only if I get to pay the next time" I say

"Deal" she gives me a peck on the cheek right by the edge of my lips and I swear I melted.

I made sure she got into her house before leaving. When I got home I laid on my bed just thinking about how happy I am that Lauren got that wrong number.

A/n sorry I haven't really updated been doing a lot heres the norminah date hope you like it 

P.S any ideas I would be happy to put in the book byeeeee.