Memories

Ila wake up"

"Come on i have something for you."

"Wake up!"

Opening my eyes I see the face of the curly haired boy I saw the day before. In his hand he's holding a rather large grab by the back leg.In the other he has a small stone shaped to a point.

"Whose Ila?" I ask

"Oh yeah" he mutters under his breath."I forgot."

"You name is Ila" he says.

"Oh okay" I happily say.

The boy sits down next to me and holds his hand with the crab to be as if to share.

"For me?" I ask.

"Yes it's for you" he says in a frustrated voice.

"Thank you" I say.

"Wow when you hit your head falling out of the boat. I never you could be nice." He says with mixed emotions.

Leaning against the tree he james the sharp point of the rock in the shells crease. Using his knee as leverage he pried it open. Separating the mean with the rock he splits it in half. Handing me the shell with the meat. He sits down in front of me. Placing his "bowel" in his lap.

He says "We will start with the simple stuff first."

"Your name is Ila Marie Spencer. You're eighteen years old, and your queen of the kingdom Kyben."

"You have two siblings, I am the oldest my name is Giddian Steven Spencer. And I am twenty-three. You have a little sister named Evelyn Jacqueline Spencer.

Evelyn... Evelyn... That name. It seems familiar. But. where. I'm sure I've never seen this boy before. But, that name I swear i've heard it. As if a dam broke and all the water of the Pacific Ocean came rushing in i could remember everything. Evelyn, my parents,the funerals, the battle and...... and...... GIDDIAN!!

As if possessed I sprung to my feet real my hand back and CRACK! right to his left cheek.

"OWWW what in gods name was that for?!" he yells.

"You made me leave my sister!" I yell back.

"Glad to have you back to sis." he says in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah thats what she said." I snarkily reply.

"How are we going to get off this god forbidden island?" I sigh.

"Um yeah I haven't gotten that far yet" Giddian says sheepishly.

"Yah think" Well first we need a fire, then we need to make a shelter.

"You make the shelter and ill get the wood, okay?" I say trying to reason.

"Okay" he replied back.

Splitting up at the same time. All the while wishing it not to rain before the shelters is put up.