To Be or Not To Be

Are you stupid!!? Are you an idiot?!! Giddian screams in my face at the top of his lungs. The little blood vessel in his neck bulging at the force of his yells. His hair is wet and stringy.The beautiful curls almost nonexistent in the wet matted mess. Little beads of water run down his cheeks.

If you haven't but two to two together yet. Giddian saved me. Cliche right?, the charming prince saves the damsel in distress. Well it happened again he drug me on shore did CPR and well now were here. He made me explain what happened, word by word. After I was finished explaining he stood and started shouting.

"Did you want to die? Did you even care if you died? What about Evelyn? What about me? he says with his voice cracking at the end. If you diex to realize it would very nearly break me? You would raise Evelyn? I couldn't do it by myself you know. I can barely remember to put shoes on most of the time. Were the only people left for her Ila do you understand that?" He says with a tear sliding slowly down his cheek.

Springing to my feet I wrap my arms around his neck. Huggiugging him like my life depended on it, I don't let go.

"I love you Ila, always have and I always will. You cant scare me like that. You weren't breathing when I pulled you up. I thought you were dead."

He says all the while a steady stream of tears were rolling down his face.

"Im okay Giddian." I whisper. "Thank you for being my big brother Giddian, I love you too" I say to him.

As if shocked by electricity he steps back. With a blank face he says " yeah brother." He says while turning and walking away.

"Giddian!!" i shout to make him stop.

Stopping only for a moment he then continues his stride. when he finally disappears into the trees.Sinking to the ground and sitting alone on the deserted the beach for the second time today.