Forgotten Memories

Surrounded in a vortex of stars. Swirling madly unable to stop. The twinkle balls of light shine like diamonds around me. My hair flips in a unknown wind. It falls smoothly down my back into a small heap. Im sitting on some sort of blanket.

Im flying?

"Oh god just great, perfect even." I mutter. Falling back on to the blanket I fling both my hands over my face and drag them down. Looking up once again I try to get a grip on what's real and what's not. How did I get hear?I have no clue. I do I leave still no clue again. Finnaly deciding i'm in a dream I manage to kneel then stand. If i'm in a dream I can't get hurt right? Well even If I did get hurt in some way I can't die right? Looking down over the blankets edge then quickly shifting my gaze back up. Oh god! I can't do this. What ever THIS is I cant. Without thinking I cover my eyes and step over the edge of the blanket without looking back. I open my mouth to scream but I remain silent. The sensation of falling makes me sick and sweaty. My body is racing down. I'm gaining speed. Im falling faster and faster till.....

SPLOOSH!

Im surrounded in cool liquid. Unlike moments ago I open my eyes in a quick haste. Quickly realizing I'm in the ocean. I push my arms out to the sides to catupult myself upwards. Using my legs I quickly reach the surface without a problem. Remember when I said I loves living on the coastline. Well I hate swimming. Im like a drowened cat in this stuff. Taking heavy steps In the thick mushy sand I manage to finally free my feet from the captivity of water surrounding them. I plop down on the hot sand against a rock as far away from the water as possible. Pushing my head into the rock ever so slightly I gaze off into the horizon. The beautiful colors melt together in delicate wisps of orange and purple.

Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Bubbles a childish scream from behind me. Looking around the rock like some sort of creeper. I see a little girl running with an older boy. They chase each other in circles and around bends of rocks. It was obvious he was always a step behind even though he could easily outrun the small girl. She looks behind her not noticing she was about to fall over a piece of driftwood. The boy quickly looks afraid and fling his arms out. Luckily just before she tumbles over the wood he catches her and throws her softly down In the opposite direction making her erupting another outburst of the childish screams of laughter.

Unfortunately for the boy he became the unlucky soul to tumble over the debris. He lands in an unpleasant heap with a loud humpf. When the boy doesn't get up soon after the fall the young girl's laughter comes to an abrupt halt. She scrambles up and runs to him. Dropping beside him she shakes his shoulder. Softly at first then almost painfully. Still the boy doesn't respond. The little girl begins to cry and leans over the boy gently slapping his slightly puffy and red cheeks. Her wet tears fall and splash onto his face one after another. Almost giving up she sits back on her heels and covers her face. Her shoulder violently shudder from the force of her cries and sobs. With the girl no longer looking the boy cracks one eye open then another with a sly grin slowly creeping itself onto his face. He gracefully kneels and springs himself forward catching the girls in a soft embrace. He wrapps his arms tightly around the girl squeezing ever so slightly.

GIDDIAN!!! She hallers in mock anger.

Surprised at the name I fall back behind the rock. And just like before the dream begins to crack and crumble and finally melts together in a disastrous puddle.