Been weeks since...

GAMZEE POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were no longer red but I could still feel some anger in me. I never told Kurloz I ran out so I haven't had my pills in weeks and I think I'm doing pretty well without them. I'm starting to wonder why I even took them in the first place.

After the whole talk I had with Karbro he has been a bit jumpy around me. Good, that motherfucker should be worried. He tries to act like nothing has happened around (Name) but things just haven't been the same.

I headed towards the door. "Going to school Kurbro!" He walked into the room and signed. Alright motherfucker. By the way I'm gonna head to the pharmacy real quick before work to pick up some stuff. You sure you're not running low on your pills? "Nah, Kurbro I'm still good. Now I gotta go, see ya." I slammed the door shut.

KURLOZ POV

I sighed as I held the empty pill bottle in my hand. I knew Gamzee was lying to me. Lord knows how long he has been without these pills, but his temper seemed to be in check so it couldn't have been for too long.

YOUR POV

Karkat and I have been together for a while now and things were going pretty well, but I've noticed how protective he is of me , especially  whenever we were around Gamzee. Weren't they supposed to be best friends?

Karkat was out sick today so I decided to walk home with Gamzee and Terezi. They mostly calld each other out the whole way and I was the one awkwardly walking between them so they wouldn't kill each other. I swear those two seriously needed to get a room.

Terezi's house was first so I walked with Gamzee the rest of the way. "Hey sis?" "Yeah." "It cool if you come ove rto my house today? I seriously need help with that geometry bull shit." I thought about Karkat's  but then I looked at his puppy dog face. Ugh he knows I can't resist that. "Alright fine, but let me just let Karkat know where I'm at, I promised I would call him afterschool."

I grabbed my phone and the dialed the number. "H-hello?" "Jesus Karkat you sound awful right now." "Gee thanks ACHOO!" "Do you want me to stop by later? I could bring some of the leftover soup Jane made." I heard him sneeze several times before he answered. "No, I don't wan t you to get sick too (Name)." "Are you sure Karkles?" "Yeah don't worry." "But it's my job to!" "You're so stupid sometimes." "Hehehe I know, oh by the way, I'm going over to Gamzee's right now so I can help him out with his math........................Karkat?" "AAACHOOOOOO! Just be careful (Name) he's been acting a little odd." "Karkat, when isn't he?" "No I mean odd even for him. Look I gotta go Kankri just came in, I love you (Name)." "I love you to Karkat. Bye." Gamzee chuckled. "I thought you two would never stop talking." I laughed and shoved him but in the back of my mind I couldn't help but think about Karkat telling me to be careful.