Karkat Talks To Gamzee

KARKAT POV

My hands were curled up into fists as (Name) told me about what happened at Gamzee's. So that's why she wasn't answering my calls these past two days. She burst in to tears apologizing and I pulled her into a hug. "Don't be sorry (Name) it wasn't your fault, I'm not mad at you." I stroked her hair gently. When the bell rang I walked her to her first period class.

TIME SKIP

At lunch (Name) was doing some make up work for her classes so I sat with Sollux and Kanaya. After telling them what (Name) told me earlier Kanaya wrapped an arm around me. "I swear I'm going to kick his ass." She gave me a worried look. "Karkat I understand the frustation that you feel towards Gamzee, however confronting him in that violent manner will not solve anything." Sollux snorted. "Kanaya that ith major bull,  he hath it coming to him, he detherveth to get hith ath whooped." She shot him a deadly glare and he shrugged.

After listening to them bickering I saw Gamzee across the field under a tree. "I gotta go I'll talk to you guys later." They only nodded and continued fighting.

"HEY FUCKASS!" Gamzee looked up. "Karbro I'm-" "SAVE IT!" I somehow managed to lift him up by his shirt and pinned him against the trunk.  "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND MAKARA? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH SHE CRIED WHEN I FINALLY SAW HER? DO YOU-" I stopped there, tears rolled down his cheeks. "Karbro.... I-I know that what I did was wrong, I never meant to hurt (Name) or you, I just ....... I'm so sorry bro." Tears kept coming down his face and I bit my lip. My grip on his shirt loosened a bit. "Just tell me why Gamzee."

He nodded his head. "I've never told you guys about my problem have I?" I shook my head. "Look if you really want to know, you and (Name) will come over to my house today I need to apologize to her too. Kurloz will be there and everything." "Why the fuck should I trust you?" He wiped a tear from his face. "Because I just want to make things right."