Gamzee Makes His Move

GAMZEE POV

When we got to my house (Name) texted her mom really quick. I guess to tell her where she at. Afterwards we sat at the dining room table. (Name) was explaining how to do the math but I wasn't really paying atention. I just kept looking at her. She was a motherfucking miracle just to be around.

She soon realized I wasn't really listening and glared at me. "Gamzee my face doesn't have the answer to this problem." "Hehehe, I know, you just really pretty." Her cheeks turned pink. "U-uh, so since we obviously aren't going anywhere with your homework, I think I should start heading back home." I frowned. "Aw come on sis, you just got here. I thought you liked being around me." She giggled. "So what do you suggest that we do." Make out. "Wanna watch TV for a bit?" "Alright."

We sat there on the couch. (Name) was focused on the screen and I slowly came closer. "Gamzee what are you doing." Crap got caught. "Just getting cozy." I put my head on her lap and she just rolled her eyes. After a while her phone rang. "Hello? Oh hey Karkat.... No still at Gamzee's.... Pfft stop being so paranoid we 're just watching TV..... Get some rest Karkat, love you...Bye." She looked at me and shrugged. "Sorry about that Gamzee, Karkat's just being crabby (no pun intended) as usual."

"(Name) I gotta know, what do you see in a guy like him?" She gave me a puzzled look. "What do you mean?" I sat up. "I said what I meant." "Well I love how he mainly thinks about other people before himself, and how adorable he looks when he does smile. I just love him, you know." I felt my chest tighten. "So I take it you would never go for a guy like me?" "Gamzee why are you asking me these things?" I shrugged. "I'm curious,I just got one more question though.... do you think he's a good kisser?" "Um, yeah I guess." I quickly pinned her to the couch. "I lied, I still have another question, do you think I'm a good kisser?" Before she could answer I pressed my lips against hers. Her phone rang and I saw it was Karkat. I grabbed it and threw it to the other side of the room. "Gamzee what the fu-" Kissed her again.