Break Up

GAMZEE POV

"Hello? (Name), ya there?" Guess she had to go. I looked back at over at Karkat and Terezi. I should be pissed right now that he's making out with my girlfriend but that's not why I was mad. I was mad because I could hear the hurt in (Name)'s voice after I told her. Holy crap wait....they are dating! No wonder she sounded like that.

I got up and walked over to them. I almost tripped a couple of times. "Hey motherfucker!" Karkat looked at me, his arms still wrapped arounf Terezi's waist. "What you want fuckass?" I smiled. "Just wanted to give you a little something." "What?" I punched him across the face making him fall to the ground. He held his nose. "That was for making (Name) sad!" I kicked him in stomach, "And that for doing it with my girlfriend!" Then I passed out on the floor next to him.

I woke up to find that everyone had left. Kurloz sat on the couch shaking his head at me. I told you that you could invite a few people over, not your entire motherfucking school. "Sorry Kurbro, I kind of lost count of how many people were coming over." He grabbed an empty beer bottle. Someone spiked that stuff you were drinking to.This ain't motherfucking happening again, you're lucky I don't break this over your head.

I slowly got up and sat next to him on the couch. "By the way, you wanna explain why I walked in and Karkat had a bloody nose right next to you. It took me a minute to recollect my thoughts. I growled. 'He was making out with Terezi." Kurloz lifted his eyebrows. Karkat? Thought he was with (Name). I shrugged. "Don't think they gonna be together anymore. I definetely breaking up with Terezi though." Kurloz put a hand on my shoulder. "Bro my love life just sucks doesn't it?" He nodded slowly. 

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. "Hello?" "Terezi, we gotta talk.."

YOUR POV

Karkat called and messaged me several times through out the day but I didn't answer any of them. About an hour after his last message I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to find Karkat with an angry look in his eyes. "JESUS CHRIST (NAME) I WAS GETTING WORRIED ABOUT YOU! WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED ME AT ALL?" I just shrugged. "Slipped my mind I guess." His look of anger turned into one of worry. "(Name) is something wrong?" I put on my fakest smile. "Nope everything is just peachy."

I noticed he had a bruise on his nose. "What's with the bruise?" He held his nose. "Oh fucking Gamzee punched me yesterday." This time the smile was real. "Oh did he now? What did you do to make him mad?" "Who the fuck knows." I couldn't hold it in any longer. "I know you kissed Terezi last night." His eyes widened. "(Name) I-" "We're done here." I slammed the door in his face.