Gamzee What's Wrong? (hint of lemon)

He kept kissing me until I bit down on his lip really hard. "Ow!" He pulled back and held on to his now bleeding lip. I tried to wriggle out from underneath him but it was no use. He smirked. "So you like it rough huh sis?" His eyes started to turn red. "G-gamzee, are you okay?" His grin grew wider. "I'M MORE THAN OKAY MOTHERFUCKER IN FACT, I'M FUCKING GREAT!"

 He lowered his head so he was whispering in my ear. "In fact, I think I can make you feel fucking great too." I felt a panic come over me as I felt him nibble at my neck. I let out a soft moan without realizing. "You like that don't you motherfucker?" "Gamzee please stop." "But I don't want to." He pinned me down with one hand and let the other hand come under my shirt to my breasts. The minute I let out a moan he pressed his lips against mine.  I could feel something hard against my leg.

In an odd way I was enjoying this but then I remembered Karkat. I bit his lip again and as I expected he backed off. He glared down at me. "You know that's starting to get motherfucking annoying right?" I smiled and hit him right in the groin with my free hand. As he cried in pain I managed to push him off me and ran to get my cell phone. I picked it up and turned around only to find him right behind me, his eyes bright red. How the hell did he do that?

"What were you gonna do (Name)? Call your little boyfriend?" He cornered me against the wall. His voice grew louder. "WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER, HE AIN'T COMING!" He snatched the phone from my hand and threw it to the ground causing the screen to crack. "WHAT IS IT THAT HE HAS THAT I DON'T?" The look in his eyes grew angrier by the second. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LOVE ME?" He punched a hole through the wall right next to my head.

Then I heard the door open. I looked past Gamzee to see Kurloz at the door with groceries in his hands. The minute he saw us he dropped the bags and ran over to Gamzee, tackliing him to the floor. He looked at me and then at the door. "Thank you Kurloz!" I ran out, leaving all my stuff behind. Gamzee called after me. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH, I AIN'T DONE WITH YOU YET!"

I kept running until I got home. The minute I entered I ran to my room and just let all the tears come out. I stayed there for the rest of the day.

I APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING IT SAD FOR SOME PEOPLE. JUST REMEMBE BAD THINGS HAPPEN BEFORE THE GOOD COMES  :)