Karkat's House (hint of lemon)

"You what!?!" I blushed slightly. "I know, I know  but...." Her face calmed down a bit. "So does that mean you don't like Karkat anymore?" "No. I still have feelings for him too, and I feel like crap about all this because he hasn't done anything wrong to me." I rested my head on my hands.  "I'm horrible aren't I?"

She ran a hand through her hair. "No you're not, you're just confused I guess. All I have to say is do what you think is right for you and everyone else." I sighed. "Alright thanks Jade." I gave her a hug. "No prob, I just hope with whatever you choose things workout for the best."

KARKAT POV

I was walking to my house with (Name). I couldn't help but think about how she's been a little distant from me lately. We stayed quiet until we reached my house.

"(Name) I need to ask you something." "What's up Karkles?" I thought my question over. "Do you love me?" She looked puzzled. "Karkat of course I do." We said hi to Kankri who was in the kitchen and walked upstairs to my room. "I'm sorry I know that it was a really stupid question to ask.. I just-" I was stopped by her lips touching mine. My arms wrapped around her waist to pull her closer.

I wasn't sure what exactly came over me but I started kissing her neck until I found her soft spot. She moaned slightly causing me to grin. We moved over to my bed without letting go of each other. Her hand reached under my shirt causing me to purr. "I love you so much (Name)." "I love you too." I wanted to go further but then the door opened. "Karkat what would you like for din- GOOD LORD MAN WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING !?!"

We quickly let go of each other. "I guess I'll see you later Karkat." She gave me a quick kiss and left with her face bright red. Kankri just stood at the doorway looking at me. "Karkat that was very triggering to watch." I rolled my eyes. "Well you're just pissed cause you can't get any."