At Lunch

Months have gone by and everything was going smoothly since Gamzee apologized. His eyes were no longer red and he was back to his old goofy self. We've been spending more and more time together lately.  Today I sat with him during lunch while Karkat was chasing Sollux around. Apparently Sollux hacked his computer again and found some "interesting" photos. Gamzee sat there drinking his faygo. "It's motherfucking beautiful today, ain't it sis?" I smiled. "Yeah. Shame we have to spend it in school though." "It's not so bad, at least I'm here with you." My cheeks heated up a bit. "Hey Gamzee?" "Yeah sis?" "Do you remember what you told me that day when you um... snapped?"

He frowned. "I don't believe I do, but I don't really want to either." I looked down. "Sorry for bringing it up." He wrapped an arm around me. "It's cool sis." Karkat walked over to us grumbling. "Fucking Sollux I swear to God I'll kill that nerd." "Guessing he out ran you brother?" Karkat smirked."Shut up Makara."

I got up and gave Karkat a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna go find Jade, I'll see you guys later." They looked at each other and shrugged. "Alright I guess we'll see you later then sis." I walked off. Oh Jade please be in the art room.

I opened the door to find her painting a portrait of her dog Bec. "Oh thank God you're here!" She looked up and smiled. "Oh hey (Name), watcha need?" "I just really need some advice and you're the first person I thought of." She put her paints down and pointed to a stool. "Alright, tell me what's up." "So I've been with Karkat for almost a year now." 'Yeah you guys are so adorable together!" I grinned. "Hehe thanks, but lately we've sort of been drifting apart you know, and the truth is I'm starting to like someone else now..." "Huh? Who?" There was a moment of silence until I responded. "I think I'm starting to get feelings for Gamzee."