Ending where you end up with Karkat

FIRST ENDING. GAMZEE'S WILL COME OUT SOON. BUT FOR NOW ENJOY :)

I haven't seen Karkat since then..... there was a part of me that wished I didn't slam the door on his face that day but then there was another part trying to shut that one up. For these past few weeks, Gamzee has comforted me and I began seeing him as more of a brother. It was just nice to have him around. At some point Gamzee brought up Karkat, saying how he saw him the other day and they made up. I forced a smile. "Good for you guys." He smirked, "Yeah I guess, but have you talked to him yet?" "What do you think?" He only shrugged. "Just thought I should ask, maybe if you did the-" I shot him a look and he quickly changed the subject. Just really wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

 I sighed as I sat on the park bench by myself. Jade asked me to meet up with her but she has yet to show up. The sun was really starting to beat down on me and I was about to get up and leave when a finger tapped my shoulder. Finally. "Took you long enough." My heart sank when I saw who it was.

"Hey (Name)." "Oh uh, hey Karkat." "Mind if I sit next to you?" I shrugged and scooted over for him. There was an awkward silence for at least ten minutes. I was really wishing Jade was here right now. "(Name), I just really wanted to say I'm sorry for hurting you like that. I was acting like such an idiot and I... God why am I so stupid." I only watched him silently as he spoke. "The truth is, that day I was sort of drunk and I didn't even know what was going on. I didn't even remember that I kissed Terezi until you told me." "Sure you did." He shot me a glare but then calmed down. "Alright I deserved that, but you have to believe me (Name), I really didn't know what was going on."

This time I shot him a glare. "Oh but you remember Gamzee punching your face just fine?" "Okay, I didn't know he did until Sollux told me the next day. I just woke up with my nose hurting like crazy." "Oh." I stared at the ground quietly. "(Name) I still love you. What happened at that party was just a huge mistake. I would never want to do anything to hurt you." I looked up and saw a tear roll down his cheek. "Karkat...... I think I still love you too." He looked up at me surprised. "Really?" "Yeah but..... I don't think I want to get back together, not yet at least." He bit his lip and nodded. "I understand, but can we at least be friends until you are ready? I've really missed you (Name)." I wrapped my arms around him. "I really missed you too."

Jade walked towards us but she walked back and smiled when she saw us hugging.  I just knew that she would drive me crazy about it later, but for now I just wanted to hold on to Karkat without any interruptions.