Karkat (le smutty ending)

( this takes place after karkat apologizes, about a few weeks afterwards. I will not go to far with the smut, just a fair warning}

-KARKAT POV-

Though (Name) and I are talking again, I just wished we could go back to the way things used to be before I fucked up at the party.

Right now we were at my house watching a movie. She rested her head on my shoulder and I could feel my heart pounding.

Her breathing slowed down, signaling she was falling asleep and I couldn't help but smile. I brushed her cheek lightly.

"I don't know if things will ever be the same between us, or if you are even listening but.... I just want you to know that I really am sorry about what happened. You didn't deserve any of that..... I just wish I could go back and slap the shit out of my past self before he even decided to kiss that slut..... I love you (Name)."

I kissed her lips but pulled back quickly when I realized she was kissing back. "What the fuck?!?" She looked at me and smiled. "You can be so sappy when you want to be, you know that?"

I smirked back at her. "Rom-coms have taught me well."

We stared at each other for a minute, our faces slowly getting closer.

The next thing I knew, her lips touched mine and I pulled her body closer. I missed this feeling so much, that I was sure to make this moment count.

We kissed for a while longer, but when we broke for air I immediately pulled her to my room and shut the door behind us.

"Karkat, what are you doing?" I smiled. "Something I should've done while we were together."

I pushed her on the bed and went on top of her, planting light kisses on her neck. She moaned and I knew I found her g spot. After a while I could feel her hand going up my shirt causing me to purr.

"Would you like to see what's underneath?" She nodded and I quickly removed the article of clothing. "Well you got to see me, but now I wanna see you."

Before she could even react I literally ripped her shirt off and began playing with her breasts. She moaned even louder than before and she pulled me in for a kiss.

We fought for dominance but I eventually won. I could feel my member getting hard and I think she noticed it too because her eyes widened in an instant.

"Um, Karkat ?" I looked into her eyes. "See what you fucking do to me (Name)?" She smiled and pushed me off and began unzipping my pants. "Mind if I have a look?"

Let's just say (Name) and I had a pretty fun afternoon and got back together ;).