Ending where you end up with Gamzee

OKAY SO THIS AN ENDING WHERE YOU END UP WITH GAMZEE INSTEAD OF KARKAT. SORRY FOR LE CONFUSION!

I called Gamzee and asked if I could come over the day after the deal with Karkat. I wasn't to sure why I chose to go to him for comfort, but then again did I really care? "Sure thing sis, I'll be waiting on my porch for ya." I smiled."Thanks Gamzee."

When I got there Gamzee sat there patiently with an empty faygo bottle in hand. He came up and wrapped his arms around me. "Gamzee why does love suck?" He kissed my forehead. "Because we go for the wrong people sometimes little mama." A blush formed on my cheeks making him smile. "Come on  let's go inside."

We sat on the couch watching TV without saying a word for about an hour. In the middle of one of the shows Gamzee grabbed the remote and turned it off. "Look sis, as much as I love watching TV I don't think this is the reason why you came over exactly, am I right?" I nodded in response. "The truth is Gamzee, I just broke up with Karkat." His eyes widened. "For real?" "Yeah, and now I kind of feel like crap about it, I really did like him. But when you told me about him and Terezi... it just really hurt."

He wrapped an arm around me. "Sis, I'm so sorry about that. Maybe if I didn't tell you then-" "Then what Gamzee? I would just find out about it later on? It would still hurt either way." He bit his lip. "I'm sorry."

 "Don't be. You didn't do anything wrong. Well except maybe punching him in the face." He chuckled. "I couldn't help it sis, the motherfucker hurt you. I didn't even care that he was kissing Terezi honestly, it was you that I was more worried about because I knew you cared a lot about him." A smile grew on my face but then quickly went away.

"So what happened with you and Terezi?" He sighed. "Well she and I broke up too, but to be honest I didn't like her all that much either." "Then why did you go out with her?" He looked down and blushed. "I did it because I thought being with her would help me take my mind off of you....."

It was my turn to blush. "I really like you (Name), but you were with Karkat and I care about both of you, so I didn't want to get between you guys... well not again at least." I cuddled closer to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I really like you too Gamzee." "So does this mean we're a couple or.." I laughed. "I guess so." "Cool." We cuddled with each other without even noticing Kurloz at the door way smiling at us. "About motherfucking time," he thought.