Her name is Luka

"Meet me at the base of the cliff in 15 minutes," Chris said. Before his intern could drive off, Chef came running in with some news. "What is it Chef? Kinda in the middle of something here."  "I've heard that there's a late contestant and they're coming in a boat right now." Everyone was somewhat shocked. There was only suppose to be 14 people here, so why would there be another one. "I think her name was Luka or something," Chef said. 

Mal looked confused about that. "Luka? That girl disappeared after we escaped jail together, so how is she not there again?" Mal asked. "Wait, you know her Mal?" Zoey asked slightly surprised. Mal rolled his eyes. "Can I explain myself to them, Honey?" Someone said. It was me, Luka, walking up to Mal with the look of sass in my eye. "Alright...Luka, you'll be on the villains team with Mal. Meet you at the cliff!" Chris said as he told his intern to drive off. I felt a hand around my waist, "You have a lot of explaining to do, Red." I smirked and took his hand away. "Mal, if you want me that badly then you going to have to make it up to me. Since jail, I think you need work on earning me."  

We were walking through this forest, having time to kill, so people started questioning my relationship with Mal. "So, do you and Mal just make out in the sunset  while he whispers sweet nothing in your ear?" Duncan teased us. I could feel Mal's anger radiating off of his body, so I decided to take this into my own hands. "At least Mal can actually keep a woman. Plus, I think Mal can satisfy more then you did Gwen or Courtney, " I laughed. Everyone gasped and started to laugh at Duncan, while he was just glaring at me with a look that said we are now enemies, so get ready for this war. After all that, Mal whispered in my ear a little thing we always did. "How about when we win I'll show you some satisfaction, since I satisfy you so much," and I just smirked at him. We always teased each other, and that was our game to play. It was to see if we could handle each other and whose going to be the "leader" of the relationship. 

When we were at the base of the cliff, I mostly ignored Chris because Mal was making fun of Mike when he was talking. Then all of a sudden, we start running up the cliff all the way to the top. On my way there I caught a few nasty glares from Heather, but all I did was smile and ran. Most of us were looking like they were about to pass out and just not come back up for a while. Everyone started diving in to get the keys, and of course non of them were the right ones they got. I was up next and Mal had to whisper, "If you don't get that key, I guess you won't get any of me anytime soon." He was laughing, but I cut him off with a deep kiss that said just shut up already. Before I jumped I whispered, "You'd be surprise on how I pursue people." As I was diving down into the water, I saw the sharks swim towards me very fast. With my personality, I got a key and came out of the water on one of the shark's nose like a sea queen. "Let's go already!" Jo yelled. I ran up to her, jumped into the red "carriage", and just ignore whatever she had to say because all she was telling me was she was the leader of this group. All I had to say back was my middle finger in her face. I didn't get the right key, so we went back to the cliff to see the others fail as well just for my own amusement. For some reason, no one else from my team was going and it was really pissing me off. "Come on villains, can we pick up the pace?!" I yelled. As I said that, someone pushed the robot off the cliff into the water which caused it to short circuit, and explode. "No...YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" Heather shouted. I didn't know what was happening, but all I knew is that there was a buff man being excluded from the explosion of water. Eventually he had a key, so Jo took him to go try it out and it worked. "The door is open, the villains win!" Chris exclaimed. 

~Time Skip to the elimination ceremony~         

Since my team won, we got to see who will get kicked off the island and it was somewhat disappointing to me. The main people I already want to get rid of is either Heather or Courtney, because Heather's gonna try and get in my way of winning this show so she needs to go down. The reason for getting rid of Courtney is because she's just so annoying to me, plus I think I'm one of her targets so you gotta kill or be killed. Eventually, the dumb blonde had to get kicked out, but she had to go down a giant toilet. I didn't care. All I cared for is getting into that luxury spa and hotel, and I'm going to enjoy my time there.