A Treasure Hunt

I woke up to someone shaking me, "Do you want your hands, because shake me more then they're coming off." I heard deep chuckling, so I knew who what it was right then and there. I sighed and got up, "What do you want Mal?" "One, I got Scott to turn on Gwen so she can trust you more. Two, Chris is outside on some kind of boat." I got up and walked outside to see the others. "So our next target is Gwen?" I asked Mal, and he nodded. 

For today's challenge we had to get one piece of "treasure" that Chris assigns us. I was last one to find out mine, "Can't you tell me what's in it?" I asked. He shook his head, having a giant grin on his face. I opened the box, and there was a rabid bunny biting my hand. Once it looked into my eyes it ran off as fast as it could, "Weird.." Chris said. I had to get something that admired Chris's riches and style, and just when I wanted to blow this island up even more. There was a surprise twist in the challenge, and that was 4 people going tonight instead of 1, so if you come back empty handed you were going one way or another. 

We were off to find our loot, Mal had to sabotage people, so I had to think which area had something Chris really did love. I decided to look around Chris destroyed cottage, since he had a lot of things there. When I walked in the house I heard muffled screams under some rubble, so I'm guessing that Mal was here before me. I helped the person out of the rubble and it was Gwen, just the person I wanted to see right now. "Gwen, what happened to you?" I asked her. She was panting, "A bunch of rubble just came falling down on top of me. Why are you here anyway?" "I was looking for something that looked good in style and riches, so I thought...himself." She laughed a bit. Good, now it's time to drop the bomb for my plan. "I just wanted to tell you the real reason I want this money. My mother is very sick, she needs surgery, so I entered to help her out. If I don't win then my mother will.." I said sadly. She gave me pity for my good acting. She agreed to take me to the finals with her, and I went back to find an item for myself. 

"Zoey's getting her loot back to the docks, I suggest you HURRY UP!!" Chris yelled. I was digging in rubble for 10 minutes and still nothing, but I found...the original golden Chris statue!! I quickly grabbed it and ran back to the docks, with Gwen catching up to me. She bumped into me, causing me to drop the statue and break it in 3 pieces. "NOOO!!" I yelled. Chris sighed, "That's too bad for you, I guess you don't have anything else for me. By default, Luka is the first one to go down the flusher." No....I played smart, and this is what I get. I can't loose, I need this money for my own demands. "Mal..." I said quietly. He come up to me and whispered, "When I win, I'll get you back." Gwen, Scott, Mike, and I was the ones to go home. This was my end on Total Drama All Stars.

You really thought I would give up that easily? I wanted that money one way or another, and when I want it then I GET IT. Chris is giving me that money, but it's going to be my force. Me and Mal will get out of here with that money, plus some extra I steal, and get what we've always wanted. My nickname is ₮ⱧɆ ⱤɆĐ Ⱡ₳ĐɎ, and I'll show why they call me that.