Deadly Course to Cross

I got early to start planning ahead of time, and I didn't want to deal with anyone when I first wake up. After a few hours, I got back to the cabin and knock on the window to fool everyone about Alejandro. "Hey Zoey, you got a minute?" I asked. She nodded, so I put on the best acting I could do. "I can only tell you this, but I saw Alejandro leave Cameron in that hole before he fell," I said with fake worry. She gasped, "How could he?! That's low, even by his standards. Thanks for telling me this Luka, you're a real friend." I faked a smile and walked away. I saw Mal by a tree, waiting for me. "Zoey and Courtney are now spreading the news to the others," I smirked. He chuckled deeply, "Perfect, now someone has to beat him at today's challenge. Maybe we can play a little dirty some more, then we can relax when the ceremony is over." I evily smirked at him, he knew that I loved to play dirty and when I want to punish someone who deserves it than I want to do it of course. Chris finally called us all into the forest for our challenge. 

So today's challenge was a obstacle course, but he called it the "Obsta-Kill Course". We had at least 4 or 5 sections we had to go through, and that was basically it. Scott scoffed, "A piece of cake!" When he said that, Chris made us carry heavy backpacks through the whole thing and if we didn't then we had to deal with a penalty. I walked up to Alejandro, put on my good girl act, and said "Hey partner, hope you win for us," I put out my hand for him to shake. Instead of shaking my hand, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. "I know you're faking, and that you are still with Mal. You really thought I wouldn't find out," He smirked. I laughed and said, "Alright, but what's that do for you knowing that I'm with Mal."  "Oh, I also have video evidence of Mal and your's work. Your days here are numbered Luka, or should I say R.L." He finally found out that I was R.L, and by the way R.L stands for Red Lady which was my nickname in jail. I grabbed his wrist with my other hand, with one single squeeze he was on his knees begging me to stop. "Red, let's go!" Mal yelled to me. I sighed and let him go, walking towards Mal who threw me my backpack.

"On your marks, get set..." Chris blew his horn and we all ran towards the first section. It was called "The Fun Tires" by Chris's terms. I was running through them easily, when Mal pulled me back into him. I soon saw a wooden pole suddenly in front of me, so Chris must have some traps in this course. I pulled Mal into me as a gush of water would've taken him, "Mal, he has a video of all of the plans we did over the last 10 episodes. If that gets out then no one will trust us, then we can't play dirty." Mal growled quietly as we went running. I saw Alejandro trying to talk to Gwen, and I picked up a tire to throw straight in his face because he might be trying to tell people about me and Mal. Next, we had to climb up a wall with 4 choices of rope and Mike was already climbed it while Zoey tried to climb it. I went with the one Zoey tried to climb, and the rope felt like dog for some reason. 

The third section was called "The Snapping Bars", and that's because below those bars were a lake of snapping turtles hungry for some humans right now. We tried climbing it the fastest we could to catch up with Mike, but when I looked back Alejandro was hanging onto his legs trying to pull Mal down into the water with him. "Go, I'll catch up with you!" Mal said. I nodded and started climbing again towards the other side. When I first made it Mal was swimming away from hungry snapping turtles, so I helped him out of the water to move on to the next thing which was something called "Duck and Cover". 

When Mal and I entered the next area a leech came flying our way, "Duck!" I yelled as I pulled Mal down with me behind a rock. "I'm sure everyone is voting him off, so win or loose he's still going  home," I said. We both nodded to each other and ran out to different sides of the rock, dodging almost every leech flying at us. We both rested at another rock, when Alejandro comes over to us. "You look like you need some help," Mal said. Alejandro looked surprised, "You'd help me, after everything I've done to you two?" Mal looked at me and I looked back at Alejandro. "Nah," I said as I kicked him back about 5 feet. I took off some leeches that were suck on Mal, and vice versa, before heading out again.

Right now Zoey and Mike were ahead of us, but all we had to do was beat Alejandro to vote him off. Once we passed the passed the last rock there was a cliff with a long rope going from side to the other side. "Whoever makes it to where I'm standing first wins," Chris said, being all the way on the other side. "How are we suppose to get across?" Zoey yelled. I took off my backpack and looked inside of it, and there was zip lining equipment inside. "Mal, if we go on the same one we can go faster, "I said. He took the line from me, pulled me close to him, and went for it. 

We were behind Mike and Zoey, and Alejandro was behind us. "Mal, hang on to the line!" I yelled. He was confused but I jumped from Mal's arms to Alejandro's legs. "Let go!" Exclaimed Alejandro. I didn't let go of him, but I did see that the line couldn't handle this much weight. "Where's the DVD?" I asked quickly before we went falling into the sea below us. "And Zoey is the winner of this challenge, with Mike and Mal in 2nd and 3rd place," Chris exclaimed. So, Zoey is safe from being voted off, but all I needed was Alejandro on that chopping block. 

"This was the fastest voting process in Total Drama history, along with two artistic pictures," Chris said. They were a picture of me with devil horns, an X over my face, and a red glint in my eye. At least he got the glint in my eyes right, so I wasn't that offended. The other picture was of Alejandro with the words "See you later AL~"  over it. I quietly laughed to myself, impressed by how I made him so red with anger. "Well, Alejandro you're going down the flusher!" Chris exclaimed. When we were at the giant toilet he was going on about a greater evil lurking, but what caught my attention is the last thing he said. "It's in the art?" I thought. 

I pulled Mal behind the cabin again to smoke and talk about more plans we were thinking about. "We don't need Courtney anymore, so we can get rid of her next," Mal said as he blew out smoke. I was too deep in thought to hear him , but then I got it. "The video!" I shouted. He covered my mouth quickly, "What the fuck do you mean?" I calmed down a bit. "He was talking about something in the art, so what if the DVD is the thing he's talking about?" I said. We stayed quiet, but Mal sighed. It was too late to try and find it right now, so all we have to do is wait.