Escaping with Him

After being flushed down that toilet I ended up in the middle of Florida where I found my jail partner that got out earlier than me. We met up and talked a bit, and I told him that I needed some special help with something. He knew I went on Total Drama All Stars and that I got kicked off also, so I wanted to get Mal off as fast as I could. I knew he had an extra 4 million, so I stashed that to convince Mal even more to come with me. "It's ready," He said. I smirked to myself and got it the helicopter, heading Mal's way. "Don't worry honey, I'm coming back for more," I thought. 

We were close to hovering over the island, and I saw Mal looking up at us. My friend handed me a speaker while I opened the door to look down and throw a rope, "Hello again Mal~.  How about we steal the prize money and make that tower you wanted?" I laughed. Without Chris noticing, the driver dropped a hook down to pick up the case of money. I looked down again to see Mal climbing up the rope, laughing at the rest of the people below us. Once he got up into the helicopter, he kissed me deeply and I kissed back.

"Now we have at least 5 millions dollars, so what shall we do first?" I asked. Before he could answer the ground started shaking, "What the hell?!" He says. All of a sudden, water started sprouting up into the air causing the helicopter to knock around a bit. "Get us the hell out of here!" I yelled at the driver. He was able to fly us out of that area, and Mal was pretty happy. "You know, you're not so bad like this Red. The first thing we do when we're done with this is get some more money, now how does that sound to you?" He asked wearing a evil smile. I nodded and we flew to a place of our choice to settle in for a while so the cops wouldn't find us that quickly. 

Like I said, when I want something then I get it.