First night in the Spa/ A "Fun" Game

We were just getting into the place, and it looked like heaven. "Well, I'll leave all of you loser to what you want to do. I'm going to my bedroom...wanna come Mal?"I asked him. He started following me into my room, suddenly we hear Duncan shout to us "The rooms are sound proof, so don't have too much fun!" I ignored him and just shut and locked the door. 

(THIS NEXT PART DOES HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT, SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO HANDLE IT...BYE!)

I felt some hands on my waist, just wanting me to stop the waiting. "You heard him, you bad girl.~" Mal huskily whispered in my ear. I bit my lip, grinding on him a bit as I heard some grunts from him. "You're enjoying this a little too much, don't you think?" I said. He roughly picked me up and threw on the bed, getting on top of me with lust in his eyes. "Who said you could be on top and dominant?" When I asked that question he instantly went to my ear to start biting on the top of my ear. He knew that was one of my sweet spots, so I moaned quietly as he continued to do it. Since he was distracted, I decided to take the chance and flip him over to get on top of him to get a annoyed looked on his face. "Oh come on, we both know that I'm the leader in this relationship."  "You really think that?" I nodded as a feeling of lust filled my body and showed in my eyes. Before he could say anything else, I started to rub the bulge in his pants that was forming, earning a growl from him. I don't know how, but he manged to get back on top of me. "So, you don't want me to pull your hair," as he started to pull on my hair. "And just bite that one spot on your neck that makes you feel REALLY good." He was right. Once he started biting one spot on my neck, I just wanted this to not stop. At that moment I got an idea for a fun game we could play together, so I just said "How about we see who can cum first then?" He was all in for it, so he quickly took off my shirt, fishnet stockings, and short. When he was done, I got in his lap to get his shirt off and when it was off Mal took something out of his pocket. 

It was a blindfold, "I'm not putting that on while we do it." "Who said you were putting it on?" He swiftly got on me on my back, hands above my head, and that blindfold over my eyes. I could hear him chuckling, just looking down at me. I felt my bra and panties slip off, then a finger pushed inside of me very roughly. I moaned a bit louder, but not loud enough for his liking since he quickly took his finger out and replaced it with his cock. He slammed into me with a hard thrust, "God damn Mal!~" I yelled. I remembered that this room was soundproof, so I just moaned out as I felt my stomach twist. I decided to give this one to Mal with one simple word he wanted me to say , and that was...

"More master~ " I moaned. He smirked and went faster, "That's a point for me, Red." We've never done it until now, so he was my first ever. I felt a knot in my stomach and I was about to tell him about it, but I remembered that I was trying to get him to cum first. I tried to hold it back, but I moaned out and cummed all over his cock. "Man, you really are messy. No wonder no one wanted to fuck you," Mal laughed. I moaned quietly, biting my lip "Just shut up, and cum all over me." He did just that in about 6 minutes of moaning and grunting. I went to go take a shower, and when I came out Mal was already in bed waiting for me. "Next stage, getting someone to join our alliance. You ready for a bunch of idiots?" Mal said. I put on my bra and panties, got in bed, and just got in bed. "I was born ready," I laughed. As I was drifting off to sleep I was thinking of someone who is actually smart and strong enough to join us, but the only person I can think of was either Jo or that Mexican guy I just saw.