Imagine #2

Imagine #2

"Justin you have to believe me! Selena is using you!" I spat as me and Justin argued over his on and off slut Selena Gomez.
"No she's not so stop saying that!"
"Oh yea? When was the last time she truly looked into your eyes and said I love you?" He didn't answer because he new damn well I was right. He's just to stubborn.
"Whatever." He huffed.
"Whatever?! Justin seriously just end it and everything's gonna-"
"No it not! NOTHING'S GONNA BE OKAY! When I'm with her I'm good."
"Your also broke." I scoffed confidently at him. I knew I was right.
"So what! I grew up broke!"
"So that means Justin you deserve the money you work for! You don't need to be buying fucking thongs for a slut who doesn't even love you Justin! Accept it I'm right and you know it." That may have come out mean but I didn't no what else to say. It was the truth.
"Am I really worse with her V?"
"Yes you are. I'm all you need Justin." Me and Justin met when I was 16 at a concert we became friends and I've been with him ever since.
"Do you want me to break up with her Vanessa?"
"If that's what you think is right."
"Okay. Can I use your laptop?"
"Sure. Here." I handed him my laptop as he logged into his Skype account and Skyped Selena.
"Hey Juju!!"
"Hey.. Selena we need to talk.."
"About what?" She's said 4 words and her voice is already breaking my rear drums.. BOOM!!! There went my ears.
"I don't really think we're working out Selena. I feel bad that I'm doing this over Skype but it's the quickest way. Your a great girl with a big heart. Your just not for me. I hope we-" Screw you nice ways Justin you broke up with her and this tamer bitch is ready to let loose.
"Listen little whore. Justin's done with you and your high pitched fucking voice. Go fuck someone that you've already laid for the 5 millions times you said you were at the studio. Bye bye little bitch." I said and closed my laptop.
"Wow. Thanks for that. I really didn't want to play nice guys with her."
"Aren't you glad you have me as a best friend?"
"Yea you little untamable bitch."
"Love you to horny ass dick." We both laughed at our names for each other. Finally Selena out of the picture. THANK THE LORDS ABOVE ME!!

*************
So I know it's short but it's not a chapter.. It's just an imagine. Hope u liked it. Really I love Selena with all my heart but I made this for the people that hate her. Maybe next one ill make a Jelena imagine. Hmm I'll think about it..

~Alexis Bieberr~😘💋💋