Chapter Eight

Not edited 6/25/17

{Chapter Eight: Moving out??}

No ones P.O.V

Pidge was in her notebook doodling, they were watching a movie in class, its been two weeks sense the two started dating. Shiro looked across the room to the girl. He smiled slightly that is before Allura poked at him. "So are you you sure you want to date her?" She asked with a bored expression on her face. "Yes." Shiro replied to the sliver haired girl. the bell rang signaling it was time for the school day to be over. Pidge glanced down at her phone. She had received a text from a new number. She had an annoyed expression on her face and walked over to Shiro. "Hey I can't hang out today." She said hugging Shiro. "Why?" He questioned. "My mom um, she well child protective services are my house." She whispered in a low voice. 

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked Katie in a worried tone. He didn't know why CPS were there, did they check up on them because of what happened to her father and brother. "No someone is waiting for me outside, I'll call you later." She gave him a quick kiss on the check. Mia smiled sadly and waved goodbye. Katie grabbed her stuff and went straight to the car. "Hi Katie." Her case worker Rosa said. "Hello." It was a silent drive to her house. What did her mom do this time. Her alcohol problem was getting worse. Did they find out? Pidge started to get a panic attack. 

They pulled into her drive way. Her mother came running down the steps of the deck to give Katie a hug. "I'm so sorry, I should have tried harder to stop." Her mother cried onto her shoulder. "What the hell is going on anyway?" Katie said getting annoyed at her mom. "They are taking you away from me." Katie didn't feel anything at the moment. "Okay, can I stay with someone of my choice or?" Rosa looked shocked and then quickly answered the questioned. "Yes of course, did you have someone in mind?" She nodded and dialed Mia's number. 

"Hello?"

----

"Now I will be stopping by every two months to make sure she is okay." Rosa was talking to Shiro's mom about the the living arrangement. "You never told me about your mom." Shiro said laying next to Katie pulling her closer. "I never thought it was important." The small girl looked over to Shiro and smiled. "Who knew about it?" Shiro asked her. "Keith, that was about it. the neighbor suspected it." Katie sighed and looked at her phone. She was sending text back and forth between with Keith and Lance. "Well I'm glad my mom said you could stay here." Shiro chuckled and hugged her tighter. "In her own room she can stay." 

Mia looked at the couple laying on the bed. "Mia you ruined the moment!" Pidge sighed loudly shoving a pillow on her face. "Go to sleep now Katie, its your graduation day tomorrow." Mia walked out of the room. "Come on you heard what she said Katie." Shiro nudge the girl. "I don't want to move." Shiro chuckled once more and picked Pidge up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I love you Takashi." 

READDDDDD_______________________________________________________________

This is the first short chapter for this story I think. Sorry about that. At least I updated right?? No okay, next one will be extra long I promise. Also I have the Klance book that goes along with this out. Its called Mixed Colors go check that. Tell me what you guys want to see these next couple of chapters. This book might end around 15 or 20 chapters depends on what I think  is best. ALright then see ya! By little moons!! <3

645 Words-