Chapter Fifteen (Final Chapter)

IM CRYING RIGHT NOW LEGIT THIS IS SO FUCKING SAD THE LAST CHAPTER FUCK ME UP.

NOT EDITED 8/21/17

Okay lets get started sig also it will be short, you have two option's  a epilogue or a second book.

{Chapter Fifteen: Something Special} ;(

Katie fell back on the bed that Lance and Shiro had just put in the room. They were finally done unpacking everything. "I want to sleep all day tomorrow." Katie smiled softly as she felt the bed dip. "Well if you get off the bed now so I can put the sheets on, you can sleep now." Katie sighed loudly and rolled onto the floor with a thud. "Be careful not to hurt yourself." He chuckled at the female. "Bleh" Shiro shook his head and laughed a little.

He quickly made the bed so Katie could lay on it. "There." He said walking over to her. "Why thank you my good sir." Shiro held his hand out and helped her up. "So have you talked to your mom recently?" Shiro asked Katie. "Yup, she's down in a hole of wine and booze!" The auburn haired girl flung her arms in the air and sighed. "Well with everything that happened you can't expect much." Katie nodded and moved closer to Shiro.

There was a knock at the door. "What Lance?" Pidge glared at the door as if it was Lance. "How did you know?!" He spoke his voiced muffled by the door. "You have a stupid knock. Anyway what?" She said in an annoyed tone. "Me and Keith are going out to get drinks. You wanna come?" Katie looked at Shiro and shook her head. "No thanks Lance were good." Shiro responded for Katie. "Alright."

Shiro ran his fingers threw Katie's short soft hair. "You look nice with short hair." Katie hummed and smiled. "I know." Shiro rolled his eyes playfully. Katie moved up a little and gave Shiro a sweet kiss. "You know this school year was pretty nice towards the end of it." Shiro nodded in agreement. "Yea, and I had a passing test grade because of you." Shiro looked down at the figure in his arms. He loved her so much, he loved everything about her.

How stubborn she could be, how cute she was, how smart she was, and little attitude she could get. She was perfect and everything he ever needed. "You could have passed without me." Katie responded to him. "No I don't think so." Katie sighed and looked up at him. "I'm not that smart, anyone could have helped you out anyway." Shiro shook his head and tilted Katie's chin up a bit.  "Nobody else would have helped me as much as you did, because you are something else, something special." Pidge snorted a bit and laughed. "That's cheesy as fuck Shiro but." He raised an eyebrow. "But?"

"I love you Takashi."

"I love you too Katie."