Epilogue

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS BOOK AND IF your still thirsty for shidge I have a new book out called between us!

{Epilogue}

Not edited

"Lance I will kill you!" Katie growled as the three kids sitting in front of her laughed. "Auntie Pidge is angry!" Rosie laughed as she ran off the couch. "Katie try not to threaten the life of Lance in front of the kids." Shiro said walking into the room. "Daddy's home!" Lily ran over to Shiro and jumped on him. "Hi sweet heart." He smiled at the auburn haired child and caught her. "Lily I want a hug from daddy!" The other girl shouted at her sister. "Willow you will get to give him a hug too don't worry."

Keith walked into the with Rosie at his hip. "What did Lance do now." Keith had a bored expression as he looked at Pidge. "He ate all of my peanut butter cookies again." Keith laughed a little. "I can't save you this time babe." Keith hollered to wherever his husband was hiding. "I have an idea mommy! We can make more cookies and have Aunt Keith and Daddy help us!" Willow suggested to everyone. "Yea can we mama!" Rosie tugged at Keith's shirt. "Sure."

"Yay!" All three of the girls cheered and ran over to the kitchen excitedly. Lance came out from the closet and sighed. "I'm getting you back later asshole." Katie glared at the Latino boy. Lance shrugged it off and went with the girls and Keith into the kitchen. Shiro chuckled and walked over to Katie. "Hello love." He smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Hi." She smiled and watched as he sat down next to her. "The kids weren't too much trouble were they?" Katie snuggled into Shiro's chest. "No they were good, just a little to hyper thanks to Lance." Shiro laughed, "I bet he always keep them going til there tired."  

"Lily and Willow loved school, she said it was better then playing castle with us." Shiro pretend to look hurt. "She loves school more then me!" Shiro joked. "Daddy, Mommy come on!" Both girls screamed from the kitchen getting their parents attention. "Coming!" Pidge shouted as she got up. "Lets go before they come out here to get us." Shiro nodded and got up walking into the kitchen with Pidge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR BOOK TO SO PLEASE EXPECT THAT TO COME OUT HERE IN FEW HOURS MAYBE OR THE NEXT DAY. also do you like the girl's names? I wanted to name that after a flower or something nature like idk. But oh well so expect a book twoooo0OOO