Chapter Twelve

Not edited 8/1/17

((Don't hate me pls this chapter is going to get sad))

-Fun fact I listen to Sad Nightcore to make this chapter ahahaha but when don't I?

{Chapter Twelve: Goodbye Matthew}

---

Katie watched her brother as he slept peacefully in the hospital room. Shiro was sleeping in the chair beside her, her mother went home not to long ago. Katie just couldn't sleep knowing hse could lose her brother at any moment given. "You should get some type of sleep." Matt mumbled as he turned around to face his sister. "I can't." She whispered trying not to wake up Shiro. "Yes you can, you just don't want to." He smiled looking at her. She turned her head to Shiro who was sleeping peacefully. "Kit Kat go home and get some sleep okay?" She nodded softly and stood up.

"Takashi." Katie poke his cheek and smiled softly. "Hmm." He opened is eyes a bit to see the small teen standing in front of him. "Matt told me to go home and some sleep." She turned and glared at her brother who was snickering behind her. "Okay, lets go." Katie gave her brother a hug and then walked out of the room hesitantly. "Matt you don't want her to see it do you?" Shiro said to the other male. "I don't." He paused and then looked at Shiro. "It was nice meeting you Takashi Shirogane." Matt held his hand out. "You too. Goodbye Matt." Both of the boys nodded and gave each other a slight smile.

----

Katie fell a sleep in the car on the way home, she was so tired and exhausted form everything that's happened in the last two days. Shiro glanced over to her a few times to make sure she was okay. It was something he did sense the party. Suddenly his phone rang, quickly pressing the button on the car touch screen he answered it. "Hey mom." Shiro said softly. "Hi baby, how is Katie holding up?" She asked. "For everything that's happened, she's doing okay." He replied to her. "Where are you now?"

"On our way home, Katie is sleeping right now." Shiro turned on the next street. "I'll be home in a few seconds I'm coming down the street." Mia gave him an okay and walked over to the window seeing him pull in the drive way. She smiled softly and walked outside seeing him getting out of the car as well as getting Katie out too. She opened the door for the Shiro sense he was carrying Pidge inside. "Let me guess she fell a sleep on the way home again?" Mia giggled looking Pidge. "Yea, again." Both shared a small laugh before Shiro carried Katie upstairs. Mia turned and closed the door, locking it. She was going to head to bed as well. 

Shiro laid Katie on the bed gentle careful not to wake her up. He turned around to walk out, until he felt an arm grab him. "Takashi can you stay with me?" She asked as she let out a small yawn. He chuckled a little before nodding. "Of course, but lets not tell my mom." He teased. She smiled and nodded back. Shiro took off his jacket and threw it on her computer chair before getting into bed. Katie moved over a bit so there was room for Shiro. "I love you Taka." She mumbled snuggling into his chest. "I love you too Katie." They were just about to sleep when Katie's phone rang. 

--- (You are all about to kill me)

Matt sat watched Shiro walk out of the room, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He didn't want Katie here when he was going to die. He didn't want her to see him fade away, she was to sweet for that. Matt felt tears build up in his eyes, life wasn't fair to him. He never got to fully live it, instead he was held captive and used for experiments. Although he was grateful for the things he did get to do. He was happy Katie found someone to help her, he was even happier knowing it was someone as strong as Takashi. It was getting harder for him to breathe. 

What the hell did they inject him with that would kill him this quickly. He stated coughing harshly, this time he coughed up blood. Great. He thought to himself. At least he was going to be with is father, was another thought that came to him. He hoped his mother would get her sit together for Katie. She was a mess from what he could tell, she even lost Katie. 

Colleen walked in the room with a frown on her face. "Honey where is Katie?" She asked looking around the room for any sign of her. "I told her to go home mom, she doesn't need to watch me die." Matt looked up at his mother a frown now on his face. "Are you scared?" She asked him. he nodded his head. "I'm sorry for leaving you two mom." Matt felt hot tears leak down his face. "Its not your fault." Colleen now had tears streaming down her face. 

Matt started seeing black spots in his vision. "I love you mom, I love Katie too." His breathing stopped. He was gone, forever this time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORTTT, ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL I PROMISE. And last chapter I said prologue i meant epilogue loll. Anyway so I might not start the next book until after season three because shit I WON'T HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHIGN UNTIL I WATHC IT. Thank for reading, good day little moons.