Cutting Wood and the Black Delivery Box

The next few days passed by in idleness.

Baekhyun tried to keep out of Chanyeol's way, but Chanyeol was sure that the smaller male was over doing it. Whenever he needed to see Baekhyun, Baekhyun was never around, and when he was, he was so affectionate, Chanyeol had to force himself to pull away.

There was nothing different in the way Baekhyun was other than his sudden disappearances at times when he was usually around. He still had the same quirky smile and the same loud greeting he'd cry out whenever Chanyeol emerged from his god forsaken room.

At night, they still touched, but Baekhyun refused to have sex very adamantly one night, which threw Chanyeol into a loop. It wasn't the first time the smaller male had said no, but it was the first time that they actually didn't do anything despite how much Chanyeol tried to coax him into intimacy.

The next morning after that night ended up being normal. Baekhyun woke up earlier than Chanyeol did, but when he tried to slip out like he had been doing for the last few days, Chanyeol caught him by the waist and locked him in his arms, refusing to let him go so early in the morning. Baekhyun struggled, but it didn't do anything to help his case.

It was inevitable with all the naked skinship that Chanyeol grew hard, groaning whenever Baekhyun tried to wriggle out harder. When Baekhyun realized what he had done, he stopped and froze momentarily. After laying still for a few seconds, he felt Chanyeol's lips against his neck and gave up what he decided to hold back the night before.

Baekhyun ended up riding down on Chanyeol hard that morning before they changed their position, which had Baekhyun biting down on his pillow to try and keep his voice muffled as Chanyeol drove into him with a sense of urgency.

Baekhyun tried to take up a hobby in order to steer clear of Chanyeol's way while he worked. Looking in the basement, he found a basket of unused yarn and an entire knitting kit. Snorting, he figured that Chanyeol's grandmother had gotten him the items in hope that her grandson would join her knitting club. Obviously, Chanyeol did not take an interest.

For a few hours, Baekhyun stayed in the basement sitting on a rug, trying to figure out how knit all by himself. When he couldn't figure it out, he stopped. Looking around, he found a board of unused wood. Then, he got a bright idea.

He got up and ran upstairs with his board of wood. As he passed by the kitchen, he was spotted by Kyungsoo, who was confused as to why Baekhyun was running across the house with a piece of wood.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm making a board," Baekhyun proudly said. "Where's Sehun?"

Kyungsoo didn't look too pleased at Baekhyun's new adventure, but nonetheless, he answered. "Outside."

"Thanks!"

Skillfully, Baekhyun slid open the door with his foot. Kyungsoo watched as the weird male his boss called his "lover" skip out the door with his board. Disappearing off to the side of the house, Baekhyun became irrelevant in Kyungsoo's world as soon as he was out of sight. If Baekhyun got hurt and Chanyeol asked who was responsible, Kyungsoo could pin it on Sehun because Byun Baekhyun and his board of wood was now the responsibility of the house's gardener.

-

-

"Baek, I don't think this is a good idea anymore!" Sehun cried over the loud sound of the machine.

"This'll only take a second!"

"I'll do it for you!" Sehun argued.

Baekhyun shook his head. "No. I can do it."