Till The Wheels Fall Off

Harry's POV

I looked over at Hannah in the passenger seat as she admired the ring on her finger, still unable to really believe that she'd actually agreed to marry me. She'd agreed to be my wife, and as I sat there watching her I knew that I had never been happier in my entire life than I was at that moment.

"Do you like it?" I asked her as she smiled over at me.

The ring was also something I'd been worried about. I'd designed it myself, trying to make it something unique and beautiful that she would like. I mean, if she was gonna wear it every day for the rest of her life it was important that she liked it. I'd fought my urge to get her a massive ring, knowing it wasn't really like her to be flashy, and settled with three carats because I knew anything bigger than that would be too much for her to wear every day. It was simple, but elegant, just like she was.

"I love it, babe. It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen."

"I designed it for you." I smiled as I took her hand and kissed the back of it. "I wanted you to be the only one in the world with that ring, I wanted it to be special, like you. I was worried you wouldn't like it."

"It's perfect." She smiled. "It's all perfect. The ring, the land, you."

"Well I'm glad you say that, cause you're kinda stuck with it all now." I laughed. "I bought the land a couple weeks ago, so as soon as we draw up the plans we can start building."

"Really? Already?" She asked, sounding shocked.

"Yeah, babe. Whenever you're ready. There's no hurry, it's not going anywhere. I just thought it would be nice to have it all ready to move in by the time we get married."

I watched as a huge smile spread across her face and she leaned over to kiss me, pulling away and sighing as she settled back down into her seat.

"I can't believe this is all happening, it's gonna take me a while to adjust I think." She laughed softly. "I'm overwhelmed."

"In a good way though, right?" I asked, still nervous somehow that she might change her mind.

"In the most amazing way possible." She beamed.

The phone began to ring through the Bluetooth in the car, and Zayn's name appeared across the dash as I answered it, already chuckling to myself because I knew why he was calling.

"Hello?" I answered as I smiled over at Han.

"Styles! Did you do it?" Zayn asked excitedly.

"I would hope so, since you could have just completely ruined if it I hadn't, you idiot." I laughed. "You're on speaker in the car."

"Oops." He laughed. "But you did it? Done deal? Hey Han!"

"Hi, Zayn." She smiled.

"I'm gonna assume you said yes since you're in the car together and he's not crying in the middle of that field by himself." He chuckled.

"Of course I did."

"Ohhhh shit, Styles wedding coming up, I'm stoked! Congrats guys, you're gonna be a beautiful bride, Han. Not as beautiful as mine, of course, but a close second."

"I'll take it." She laughed as I kissed the back of her hand again, just wanting to be close to her.

"Alright well I'm on my way to your parents, Rach and I are heading over for dinner but we're gonna celebrate soon! I'll hit you guys up later."

"Sounds good, bro." I smiled as I said goodbye and hung up.

"I guess I need to tell my parents before Zayn and Rach do." She laughed, suddenly realizing that nobody knew we were engaged.