Wrong

Harry's POV

"Fuck, I've missed burgers." Brian said as he looked down at the cheeseburger in his hand like it was his newborn child.

We all chuckled as he shoved it in his mouth, taking a way bigger bite than necessary while his eyes rolled into the back of his head with satisfaction.

"Jesus Christ, Stonesy. Chew." Louis laughed as he clapped him on the back.

"I take it Ash still has you on that diet? You poor bastard." Niall sighed as he shook his head, the very thought of him ever having to diet was almost too much for him.

"She made me go to the doctor and he told her I've got high cholesterol, so now she's all worried. Pretty sure that's the exact reason I hadn't been in ten years." He said with another mouth full of burger. "Fuck, I miss grease."

Liam and I looked at each other and laughed, rolling our eyes at how dramatic he was. Him and Niall had always been so obsessed with food, and out of all of us he was probably the worst one to have to diet. Although, his years of eating non-stop and living off fast food is probably the exact reason why he needed to.

"Give her a break, mate. She's just taking care of you." Liam chuckled. "You've got a good wife, just enjoy your burger and quit bitching."

"Liam, wasn't it you who was bitching the other day cause Gem made you eat Turkey bacon?" Zayn smirked.

"Well, come on. You don't mess with a man's bacon!" He scoffed. "That's just a given."

"At least you can eat bacon!" Brian said as he threw a french fry across the table at Liam. "Dick."

I took a sip of my beer as Brian continued to whine about how much he missed bacon, shaking my head and chuckling as he listed all of the things he wasn't allowed to eat because Ashley wouldn't let him.

"Anyways..." Louis said as he rolled his eyes at him and attempted to change the subject. "How's the wedding planning coming, Haz?"

"Pretty good, I think." I shrugged. "I haven't been that involved. Han and Carol are all over it so I've just been focusing on the house."

"I can't believe you get Carol as a mother-in-law, she's cool as shit. Mine drives me mental." Zayn sighed, taking a sip of his beer.

"In-law troubles, mate? Can't say I have that problem, unless Harry's being a pain in my ass." Liam laughed as he playfully shoved me.

"Yeah, me neither. Bruce and Lena are dope." Brian smiled. "You're on your own there, I think."

"Don't get me wrong, I love her, but she gets Rach all worked up and they bicker constantly. I swear every day I get home it's like some new thing." He sighed. "She's just a little too involved. Yesterday Rach was all upset that she asked why we aren't trying for kids yet. I was like I'll decide what I do with my dick, thanks."

"Fair enough." I laughed, thankful I didn't think I'd ever have a big problem with Hannah's parents getting too involved in our business.

"Who do you guys think will be first? That's gonna be a crazy fuckin day." Niall laughed. "One of us being someone's dad? It's insane."

"Liam and Gem, 100%" Brian scoffed, as if it was obvious.

I suppose it was the most obvious choice. They'd loved each other since they were teenagers, known each other the longest and got married first. It was still a weird thing to think about, that one day we might all be dads. I sure as hell didn't ever think that's how we'd end up. It was strange at times to think of the way our lives had all turned out, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.