Drenched

Harry's POV

"Honey, I'm home!" I announced with a chuckle as I walked into the house, throwing my keys down on the table in the entry way as I shut the front door.

"Up here, babe!" Han called from upstairs and I headed toward her voice to find her in our bedroom, sitting on the bed as if she'd been waiting for me.

"Hi, Baby." I smiled as I leaned down to kiss her. "Where are the kids?"

"They're with Niall and Liv." She said, and I immediately heard the apprehension in her voice as I loosened my tie and eyed her carefully.

She was sitting there, her hands clasped in her lap as she tried to hide the fact that she was chewing on the inside of her cheek. I knew her better than she wanted me to, and I immediately knew that she had something to tell me she thought I wouldn't like.

"Okay, what is it?" I sighed, pulling my tie from around my neck and throwing it down next to her.

"What's what?" She asked innocently, and I just stared at her.

"What did you do, Han?"

"Why do you think I did something?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because I know you. You're sitting there looking guilty as hell, chewing nervously on your lip because you're obviously afraid to tell me something. I haven't figured out if it's a coincidence the kids are with Niall, or if you didn't want them here because you're assuming we're about to fight about something."

"...Oh."

"Yeah, oh. So what is it?" I sighed as I sat down next to her and she immediately got up and started pacing.

"Okay...um, just...before you say it I want you to know that I already know. And I'm sorry, but I just wanted to help, and-"

"Spit it out, babe." I said as she stopped pacing and turned to look at me.

She paused for a few seconds, before she took a deep breath and the words came spewing out of her mouth.

"I went to see Gucc." She said incredibly quickly, guilt written all over her face.

I looked back at her as the words hung in the hair and I attempted to let them sink in, before I stood up slowly and tilted my head to the side, leaning my ear closer to her as I attempted to clarify.

"I'm sorry, you said that so fast that I'm positive I didn't hear you correctly." I said, doing my best to remain calm. "It sounded an awful lot like you just said you went to see Gucc, but I know that's not what you said because you know exactly how I would feel about that."

She just looked up at me guiltily, her big blue eyes staring at me as she bit her bottom lip, confirming that I had heard her right.

"Hannah, what the fuck?!" I snapped.

"I know! I'm sorry!" She pleaded as she reached for my arm. "I didn't know what else to do!"

"How about not go see Gucc!" I spat back. "Why the hell would you go there?! You know how dangerous that place is!"

"I know, but I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to me!"

"You don't know that! He's a fucking criminal, Hannah! He shot someone in front of us, or did you forget about that? Jesus Christ, I can't believe you."

"Well excuse me for caring!" She shot back. "If he had any interest in letting someone hurt me, he wouldn't have gone out of has way to save my life so many times!"