New Case

Harry's POV

Troy stumbled backwards, gripping the side of his face as he fell onto the floor behind him, before I picked him up by his neck and threw him against the wall, slamming my forearm against his neck and immediately started to choke him.

"Long time, no see." I growled. "You sick fuck."

I threw my fist into his face, sending him crumbling to the floor before I picked him back up and carried him over to his couch by his shirt, throwing him down onto it as I hovered over him. Zayn and Hannah appeared to my right, watching me as I repeatedly punched him until I was satisfied that he got the point that I wasn't fucking around.

"What the fuck, bro?" He cried as I finally stopped and stood over him, trying to catch his breath as he wiped the blood pouring from his nose and lip. "Relax."

"Relax?" I said as I leaned down, glaring at him as he became visibly scared. "Did you just tell me to fucking relax?"

He just looked up at me, swallowing hard, clearly fucking clueless as to how badly I wanted to strangle him with my bare hands. If Hannah wasn't standing there I would have broken half the bones in his body by then.

"You listen to me, you useless piece of shit." I said as I reached down and grabbed his hair, yanking his head back to look at me. "You're gonna tell me exactly what Stanks wants with my kids, and maybe I won't snap your fucking neck."

"Stanks? Who's Stanks?" He asked, doing his best to play dumb until I stepped back and slammed my boot into his face.

He cried out in pain as I pulled my knife out of my back pocket, slowly waving it in front of his face before I leaned down and rested the tip of it on his thigh, his eyes going wide as he looked down at the cold metal ready to pierce his skin.

"Do NOT fucking bullshit me." I seethed as I crouched down and gently pushed the tip of the knife into his flesh, blood beginning to soak through his jeans. "What the fuck does he want with my kids?"

"Okay, okay!" He said, throwing his head back as he winced in pain while I kept my knife imbedded in his leg, ready to shove it in further any second. "I owed him 20gs, I told him he could have the kids as payment."

"You son of a bitch!" Hannah yelled as she took a step forward, shoving her foot into Troy's ribs before Zayn grabbed her and pulled her back. "You tried to sell your own fucking kids to pay off a fucking debt?!"

"Oh fuck off, Hannah." Troy scoffed and I immediately jammed my knife further into his leg.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I snapped as he screamed like a little bitch. "Apologize."

"Ouch, fuck! I'm sorry! Jesus!" He yelled. "Yes, alright! I tried to use them as collateral, I heard he was getting into that shit, so I figured they were all I had to leverage!"

"What shit?" I asked. "What does he want them for?"

"I don't know, he's got some side deal with kids now. He sells them or some shit." He groaned, throwing his head back as he writhed, gripping his leg as if he could numb the pain.

"Sells them for what?" Hannah asked through gritted teeth. "What the hell was he gonna do with them?"

"I don't know exactly! All I know is that he was gonna make ten times what I owed him off them, apparently cute kids are worth a lot!" He cried as I held my knife firmly in his leg.

"Let me get this straight..." Hannah said coldly as she slowly walked toward him. "You agreed to sell your own flesh and blood to some stranger, knowing he was gonna sell them to someone else, and you didn't even bother to ask what the fuck he wanted them for?"