Taken

Harry's POV

I was sitting in a meeting with one of our potential clients, doing my best to pay attention, but all I could think about was whether or not Zayn and Niall had made any headway in finding out who sold me out. I knew that piece of information would be vital to me figuring out what the hell was going on, so I was anxious to know so I could find out what it was I was missing.

Liam and Louis had pretty much done all the talking, knowing I was barely paying attention, and before I realized it, the meeting was over and I was shaking the client's hand.

"I think we've done some great work here." He smiled at me. "I look forward to seeing what you come up with Mr. Styles."

"Uh, yeah. Of course, I can't wait to get started." I said, looking over at Liam and wondering what the hell I'd just agreed to.

Louis walked him out of my office as I headed back over to my desk, sighing as I slumped down in my chair, feeling completely useless. I felt like I had a million things to do, but I couldn't do anything without the information I needed. That sick feeling in the pit of my stomach remained, and no matter what I did I couldn't seem to get rid of it.

"I'm gonna head down and see what they've got." Liam sighed as he turned and left, just as Louis came and sat down across from me.

"Fuck, what time is it?" I asked, pulling out my phone to check the time. "I've gotta pick Ash up from work at 3:30 since I sent Brian up to the cabin early."

"It's only three." Louis shrugged. "You've got a bit of time."

"I'll have to take her back to my place and make sure she eats and stuff...is there a way we can move all of this shit to my place? Zayn and Niall can bring whatever equipment they need from here and set up there?"

"I don't see why not? Probably a better idea to keep this as quiet as possible until we find out who the leak is. Why don't I head down there and sort it out, you go get Ash and we'll all meet up at your place in like an hour?"

I nodded as I grabbed my keys, double checking to make sure I had everything I needed and grabbing a couple files I had to work on, before I said goodbye to Louis and headed down to my car. I did my best to clear my mind on the way to pick up Ashley, not wanting to worry her or freak her out when there didn't seem to be anything in particular to worry about at that exact moment, but it was proving difficult as I racked my brain in an effort to figure out what the fuck was going on.

I pulled up to her office building just as she was coming out, and she shot me a big smile when she spotted me and made her way over to my car.

"Hey Haz." She beamed as she hopped in and leaned over to hug me. "I wasn't expecting you...where's B?"

"He went up to the cabin early, I needed him to help Hannah with some stuff. I told him I'd bring you up with me tomorrow, but I figured he woulda told you."" I chuckled.

"I mean, why would I need to know? I'm just his wife." She laughed. "I swear he's gonna be the death of me one day."

"Well if it makes you feel better you've got the night away from him at least. We've swapped wives for the moment, so you just let me know whatever you need an I'll take care of you and mini Stoner like you were my own." I smiled.

"You always were the better husband." She laughed. "I could get used to this, Han and I might have to scrap it out."

I just laughed and shook my head as we made our way toward my place, picking up some dinner and snacks on the way, and chatting about the plans they had for the baby and possible names they'd picked out. By the time we got home all the boys were there, and Ashley seemed to pick up on it right away.