2

Unlike Fandom Academy, which was neatly seperated into different fandoms, all the fandoms were joined together here. You'd have teachers sporting a Doctor Who bow tie... and a Sherlock hat. The students had blue uniforms instead of our red ones, and their badges had 30 different fandom symbols integrated. We were standing in the Grand Ballroom, where all the students had their mixed Fandom lunches. Posters and other decorations from all fandoms were put there proudly. All of us stood in awe.

"Hey guys! Come in! What are you waiting for?" a familiar face greeted us. It was Rachel Kim, a Multifandom from FA. She had already changed into a navy blue blazer and skirt, with a sash that sported all sorts of badges from all her fandoms.

None of us moved, mostly because we were in shock. For once in my life, I lead. "Hey Rachel! So good to see you," I smiled as I entered the ballroom.

"Hi Kat," she giggled. Kaetlyn followed after me, and Elena entered last.

"What is this place?" Kaetlyn gasped.

"Multifandom Academy. Over the years we rescued Multifandom prisoners from the scientists and we brought them here and established a school." Reed answered. I nearly forgot he was here. "Here, we don't believe in seperating our students. We believe in joining our students together."

I had to admit, Fandom Academy's facilities and designs were nicer looking, but Multifandom Academy was pretty impressive. It looked like my old Mundane school, except with a lot of fandom merch. "We've finished planning your classes and dormitories," Reed said as another man handed out papers. So that's why they put us in the basement.

My classes were pretty much the same as my old classes at Fandom Academy, but there weren't Fandom specific classes.

Kaetlyn peered at my scheduel," Hey! We're roommates!" she grinned. Kaetlyn didn't have a roommate at Fandom Academy, so this was all very exciting to her. I felt a bit relieved that i didn't have to get to know a new roommate again, like with Shae. Shae. Oh boy. I missed Shae Galloway, my old roommate. She was a bit scary at first, but she turned out to be okay. I even missed her. And Adeline, oh my god, my fraternal twin sister. I missed Adeline so much, I was aching to see the sassy ginger again. She got on my nerves sometimes, but it was all sisterly love in the end and I missed her terribly. Then I thought of Camille, my first friend at Fandom Academy (Who'd shunned me because of the Mr. Andrews incident), and Shae's cousin Hana, and the other girls. 

The hallways here weren't as cool as Fandom Academy's, but it was cool enough with its posters and other decorations. Reed said it was "under construction". Getting my new dorm gave me deja vu and nostalgia from the first day of Fandom Academy. The barness of the walls reminded me that all my Hunger Games merchandise and clothes were still back at Fandom Academy... and the books I brought oh my freaking god, my books what were they going to do with them? Kaetlyn must have thought of that problem too, because her face also paled and her previous look of excitement disappeared.

"We can always get new books...and stuff," I tried reassuring her, but who was I fooling? My books had personal memories, tear stains, and every crease or bent had came with a memory. I can't just leave that behind. 

"Let's go in," Kaetlyn sighed. We had no more belongings left, even my phone was missing. I probably dropped it somewhere along the way. The only thing we had were our new Multifandom Academy uniforms and the sash where we were supposed to receive our fandom pins later.

We hung the Fandom Academy uniforms in the closet (we decided not to burn them) and flopped onto the twin beds. 

"It's crazy isn't it? A whole school hidden underground full of Multifandoms." I murmured. 

"It sure is," a voice replied, but it wasn't Kaetlyn... 

Adeline