16

It's weird how a couple months ago, my biggest problem was which box to check off on my Fandom Academy enrollment form. Okay, scratch that. That's still technically part of my bigger problems right now, this whole multifandom thing. I used to think my life was boring, and now I long for that simplicity. I just wanted to fangirl about multiple things, why is that so wrong? 

"Kat? Kat!" Adam was shouting. I jumped, snapping out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Peter just said Carter's awake," he said. I noticed that we were the only ones still sitting in the library. My cheeks burned, I felt bad that I zoned out at an important time like this. I jumped out of my seat and Adam and I quickly went downstairs. 

Of course, Elena was already there with him. Carter had a good natured smile on his face, joking and laughing like nothing happened. The Carter that I first met was the complete opposite of this Carter. Before Elena was taken from him and he hardly smiled. Now that he had Elena back he was much happier. 

"Hey!" Carter grinned when he saw me. 

"Carter! By the angel," I muttered as he gave me a hug. 

"How are you doing, mate?" Adam said. 

"You must be Adam! Hi!" Carter greeted him. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked. He looked healthy to me, not like before when he was all pale and drugged up by the Scientists. 

"A minor headache, but I'm fine. So where are we? A Multifandom Academy? That's crazy," he said. Elena kissed his cheek. "So, what did I miss?" 

That's when I realised he missed everything happened since we got here. Sydney and Sharen... how were we supposed to break the news to him? 

I gulped, "This is going to take a while..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Oookay another super short chapter .. better than nothing right? I'm so sorry I have writer's block and I'm busy with other stuff haha hope you like it .