Chapter 3

Nick's POV

A few weeks later Mal and I get ready for our weeklong visit to LA we would be visiting Kev and Kristin but I had other things planned too. It had been awhile since Mal and I had any alone time so I was looking forward to spending time with her alone again we stop at her parents' house then take Jack and Katherine inside Mal gives her mom instructions and tells her what Jack and Katherine like and don't like we also leave the dogs with them as well. We leave their house and start driving to the airport I reach over then hold Mal's hand she looks over at me and I smile at her "A whole week alone Mrs. Carter what are we going to do?" She puts her hand on my thigh "I can think of a few things Mr. Carter."

Mallory's POV

The flight from Nashville to LA was about four hours long we make it to LA then Nick gets a car for us to use while we are here. The house we had bought was in a gated neighborhood it was a two-story colonial since the two of us weren't here a lot we wanted something that was simple and comfortable as well. Nick stops the car then we get our bags and go inside I walk inside then drop my bags in the floor then look around the house I stretch and turn around then look at Nick. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist then looks down at me I wrap my arms around his neck then kiss him he kisses back then pulls me closer great way to start our week.

Nick's POV

Mal and I take our bags into our bedroom I look at her then walk over and start kissing down her neck she moans then tilts her head back I smirk against her skin. She turns around then looks at me I grab her shirt then pull it off and throw it in the floor she kisses me then wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back then pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist I walk over then lay her back on the bed. I get on top of her then look down at her she grabs my shirt then pulls it off and throws it in the floor she runs her fingers down my chest then she tugs on my shorts and pulls them down. I reach behind her then unhook her bra and slowly pull it off, she slides her hand in my boxers then starts rubbing the tip of my hard member. I grab the red lace thong then pull it off and slowly slide a finger into her she lets out a moan when I start teasing her then I add a second finger she arches her back then grabs my arm "Nick please I need you now." She grabs my boxers then pulls them off and throws them in the floor I grab her hair then pull it and kiss her she kisses back then bites my lip I kiss down her neck then run my lips down the valley between her breast. She let out a whimper then I push her thighs apart and slide into her I moan when her wetness covers me she was so tight I wanted to make this last I slowly start thrusting in and out of her.

Mallory's POV

Nick props on his elbow then looks down at me "I've missed that." I laugh then run my hand through his hair "I've missed that too." He leans down then kisses me. I kiss back then he holds my hand I look down then start twisting his wedding ring around his finger "Any regrets?" he looks down at me then meets my eyes. "I will never regret marrying you or meeting you Mal, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me I was missing something until I met you. I love you so much I don't know what I would do without you I can't thank you enough for having our children." I look at him and I know that he's telling the truth. "I love you too." I couldn't begin to describe how I felt about Nick I loved him and he made me happy that was all that mattered.

Kristin's POV

I look over at Mallory while we sit on the porch "So LA making you want to move out here yet?" She laughs then shakes her head and looks over at me. "I like LA but Tennessee is home it's quiet, Nick isn't always mobbed by fans the kids can grow up there plus we are able to go without being followed." She had a point plus her and Nick both seemed to be happy close to Nashville they were our friends all we wanted was for them to be happy. "So since you and Nick have been here how much time have you spent in the bedroom with no kids around?" She blushes and I laugh at her reaction she coughs then answers my question. "We've been spending a lot of time there actually that was the first thing we did when we got here." They couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Kevin's POV

I look over at Nick while we play some ball "how are you feeling about your South American tour?" He takes a deep breath then turns and looks at me. "Mixed feelings to be honest I'm excited about going and performing but at the same time I don't want to leave Mal or miss anything with Jack and Katherine." He sits down on the ball court then runs his hands through his hair I walk over and sit down next to him. "I know that this is still kind of new to you but we all go through exactly what you are feeling right now. We all know that you love Mal, she loves you too as for Jack and Katherine you're an amazing father Nik right now they are really to young to understand." He nods then we sit there for a while. Nick could handle this.