Chapter 20

Mallory's POV

I hear Nick's phone ding which meant he had a text message we trusted each other and read messages all the time I look down and stop when I see the message. "I've missed you baby can't wait to see you in Canada." There was a picture with it as well a blonde with large breasts and a perfect body this was the woman Nick had cheated with. The bathroom door opens and Nick walks out with a towel around his waist he looks at me then stops "Everything okay baby?" I hand him his phone he looks down at the message then looks back at me. "I'm sorry I'll change my number right away and she won't be at the show I promise I'll have security watch her for her and stop her if she tries to come in." In minutes his number is changed he gets dressed then walks over and sits next to me "Why don't you and the kids come with me to Canada?" I was surprised. I hadn't gone with him in a long time this would-be Katherine's first trip but it would be a lot of fun "We would love that." He leans over and kisses my head.

Nick's POV

During the next few days things get really busy in the house while we all get ready to leave for Canada. I look down when Katherine runs up to me with her tutus in her tiny hands. "Blue or pink daddy?" I smile "Take both sweetie let mommy help you pack your suit case." She takes her two tutus then walks back upstairs I walk over to the hall closet and pull out the bags I always take with me on tour then carry it to mine and Mal's bedroom. I help Jack pick out what clothes and toys he wants to take with him once his bags are packed I leave them by the door then we go to the living room and start watching Power Rangers. I couldn't wait for us to do this together as a family they would share this moment with me.

Mallory's POV

During the first few days of Nick's tour we manage to do some sightseeing before he gets too busy with lunches and things like that. We take the day and go to the Butterfly conservatory, Airborne Trampoline, we go for a ride together on the waterloo central railway which was Jack's favorite part of the day, after lunch we go to a park Nick and I sit on a bench while Jack and Katherine run around and play. I let out a sigh then lay my head-on Nick's shoulder he leans over and kisses my neck "I'm glad the three of you came with me Mal it means a lot that you're here." This was his first time back on the road since his South American tour. "We're happy to be with you I want to support you Nick I love you." We needed to be with each other.

Nick's POV

I take the stage that night and give it everything I have I perform my heart out as always I wanted to do well for the fans and I wanted to do a great job since Mal and the kids were watching. I sing a few songs from the group then I do a few of my own songs I got you, Do I have to cry for you a few others then I slow things down. I start singing I will wait I look over at Mal behind the stage and smile as I pour my heart out to her while I'm on the stage. I was glad that Mal and the kids were here with me tonight this was a first time for Katherine but for Jack it had been awhile since the last time but it meant a lot to me that was my family was here for me.