Chapter 17

Nick's POV

The first day in the house goes good Jack and Katherine play in their rooms for a while and I help Mal make our bed, later that morning we all go outside and go for a walk. The dogs start sniffing around getting used to their new home, Jack and Katherine walk ahead Jack a little faster than his sister who was toddling behind him on her tiny legs I smile then reach over and hold Mallory's hand I knew that we were all going to be happy here. I couldn't wait for next weekend to get here I hoped that Mal would like the horse I was getting for her and I hoped she would be happy to see the guys and all the other girls again I knew they had all missed her.

Mallory's POV

We stay outside until that afternoon then we go back in Nick watches the Lion King in the living room with the kids while I start lunch for everyone. Jack and Katherine get chicken nuggets, Nick gets Salad and I do something light and simple since I wasn't really that hungry once everything is done we sit in the kitchen and eat together. After lunch Jack and Katherine take their naps, I walk in the living room then lay on the couch with Nick he leans down and kisses the side of my neck "Tired?" I nod he wraps his arms around me then I fall asleep a few minutes later.

Nick's POV

I finish lighting the candles in the living room then walk over and turn off all the lights I look up when Mal walks in the room she looks over at me and smiles. I walk over to her and hold out my hand she takes it then I turn on some music the song Faithfully starts playing I wrap my arms around her waist she wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head against my chest. I kiss her head then run my hand up and down her back "I love you Mal and I can't wait for this new start it's going to be great living here I promise." She looks up at me "I love you too I can't wait for this new part of our life." I lean down then kiss her. We were off to a good start.

Mallory's POV

While we are dancing the two of us end up laughing his time on dancing with the stars had helped him. I was happy with Nick I knew that he would be able to make it work this time he had changed and I didn't have any worries about it happening again I couldn't wait for us to start this next part of our life I knew that we would make lots of happy memories here. This is where the two of us were meant to be it was the perfect house and I loved it more than our old one there was plenty of room Nick was right it was perfect for our growing family I knew we hadn't talked about it but maybe we would have another baby it felt like the right time.