Chapter 15

Mallory's POV

Nick and I start furniture hunting for the new house but this time it was a little different we start with Jack and Katherine's room first. We start with Jack he loved Cars so that was the theme for his room he was excited about having a Lightning McQueen bed, Katherine is next since she was only one we decided on cute and simple the colors are white and pink I don't say anything but I'm nervous about her sleeping in a big girl bed. We go to a few more stores and get the rest of the furniture for the house I look at things for the living room while Nick looks for thins to put in his man cave at the end of the day he's spent a small fortune on things for the new house which bothers me because I hated when she spent a lot of money I could care less about that I loved for who is not what he has.

Nick's POV

When we get home after dinner Mal gives Jack and Katherine a bath then they go to bed the two of them were wore out after being out all day Mal walks in the living room and sits with me on the couch. I look over at her "We had a really good day today." She smiles "Yeah we did the kids had a lot of fun I thought you were going to die when Katherine kept picking out pink stuff for her room." I laugh then lean back against the couch. "I don't think I've ever seen so much pink before." She laughs I lean over then kiss her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck I push her back then get on top of her and run my hands under her shirt. She sits up then pulls off her shirt I kiss down her neck she moans then grabs my hair and pulls me in for a kiss and bites down on my lip. I pull away then pull off my shirt I run my hands down her waist then stop when her fingers start slowly tracing my tattoos I grab her shorts then pull them off then she starts pushing my shorts down off my hips. I toss them in the floor and start kissing her shoulders as she unhooks her bra then pulls it off I slip my fingers in the soft lacy material of her panties then pull them off. She takes off my boxers then I push into her and start moving inside her this was a good ending for today.

Mallory's POV

The next morning, I dig out boxes then start packing up thins to begin moving into the new house and in the first few minutes I realize we have too much stuff. I grab a few garbage bags to get rid of thins we don't need or didn't use any more I sit in the floor in front of the hall closet then start cleaning it out I throw away broken toys, chewed up ropes and other things. I pull out a small shoe box open it then look down in it I see ticket stubs from when Nick and I went to the movies, the sunglasses he bought me on our first trip to the beach house, our magic bands from Disney World. I keep looking then find a picture of our first date I smile and remember how great our early days were and the way it felt while we were getting to know each other. All the good feelings and moments start coming to mind we haven't always had good times but we did get through it which was the important thing.